Banks - Cunts

Revolut seems to be down at the moment too :confounded:

Sounds like the broker fucked you

Weā€™re back

Revolut was congratulating me on my trip abroad today even tho I didnā€™t go anywhere, anyone else have this happen?

Ruh ro

Yeah, used the card out in Spain last week and got that notification via the app about an hour after I got back.

I signed up to use the travel insurance with them for the last few trips, will keep an eye on it now to see if anything is up

If you have money on it, maybe switch off Swipe Payments and ATM Withdrawals under Card Security for few days as well.

Worth clicking on ā€œfreeze cardā€ alright.

I havenā€™t much left on it in any case, only really use it for car rental when Iā€™m going abroad

Have it frozen now anyway.

I didnā€™t know what to do.

Eh withdraw it you thick fuck :joy:

4 Likes

@Copper_pipe or someone else. Explain the main benefits of Revolut to me. Iā€™m behind the curve on this

Cheaper to make foreign transfers, can transfer eeasily to other revolut holders. Cheaper fees than other banks assuming you dont wdraw loads of cash from ATM.

There is a rounding up feature where if something costs 1.85 you can set it to round up to 2 euro and the 15c goes into your ā€˜change jarā€™ as savings. A gimmickā€¦but lot of people seem to use it

Can hold and transfer crypto currency on it too apparently but iv no idea how good or bad it is for that

Also main benefit is you can lodge money into it and use it for transactions youd prefer to keep off your aib account i.e. betting sites

How safe and secure is it? Iā€™ve never been involved in anything licenced by the Lithuanian bank authority before. Do you get a physical card for day to day transactions or how does that work?

Yes.

I ā€œfreezeā€ the card on the app when Iā€™m not using it.

safe IMO. Yeah you get a card. You tap it in shop use it for cash wdrawal etc

Thanks lads.

If you are signing up I have a referral link that if you use we will both got a free 10 euro after your first transaction.

I can PM it if you want it.

1 Like

If there is fleas on you they are paying rent

8 Likes