Battle of the O'Connor cunts: One hour blitz poll to decide our COTY wild card finalist

VOTING CLOSES AT 15:31[size=“4”][/size]

Forum member Balbec submitted a request that the unluckiest loser should be granted a wild card place in our COTY 2009 Final. After much deliberation, and a discussion with Sepp Blatter about how he dealt with a similar request by John Delaney of the FAI, I told Blatter to go and hang himself with a suspender belt and to acc-sepp-t the proposal.

Jack O’Connor and Brendan O’Connor both ended up on 8 votes. Thus there needs to be a one hour cunt off poll to decide the unluckiest loser.

The voting will close exctly one hour from this post.

Jaysus there’s no separating them.

Jack cant win this, most people voting for him are out looking for work at this hour.

I voted for him 'cause he shares the name of another Kerry Cunt

Brendan O’Connor is too last year: a has-been that’ll invent a London gig when he crashes and burns here after the Summer, and is found missing from the Autumn Schedules

Aye, shur piss all over the families grave there while you’re at it.

Nah, I’m sure there are better and more deserving of my wee wee lying in the graveyards of Kerry:

What ever their names are

I beg to differ, Brendan has proved himself a hardy perennial with the cuntishness of his continued Sindo exploits, his TV3 and Mace gigs, and his latest post-Christmas turkey which has already assured him of being a contender for 2010.

Jack O’Connor is a cunt, but he’s a cunt who got to where he is because of the actions/inactions of the other cunts we put into power.

Brendan O’Connor is a useless cunt in every sense and his cuntishness shows no signs of subsiding. He gets the Piles vote.

[quote=“Piles Hussain, post: 439016”]
Jack O’Connor is a cunt, but he’s a cunt who got to where he is because of the actions/inactions of the other cunts we put into power.

Brendan O’Connor is a useless cunt in every sense and his cuntishness shows no signs of subsiding. He gets the Piles vote.
[/quote]Who’s in the house?Jesus in the house!!!.Cannot believe that song is now a decade old. :blink:

Fucking disgusting that you’d have a crack at the man the weekend he’s burying his mother, you truly are a despicable creature at times.

i beg to differ, Jack was always a cunt but there was enough going on in peoples lives to allow them to ignore him.
he also had a part in where we are today whether you like it or not, he was there year in year out, always going forward never imagining he might have to go back.

:lol:

Who’s burying who can I ask?

And who do you think I’m having at crack at?

(you were the one to introduce piss btw)

You pointed out that you voted for Jack O Connor because he holds the name of

another Kerry cunt

Your obsession with Kerry is pathetic at the best of times, but I’d never have seen Jack O Connor as any sort of “cunt” and even if I did see fit to, I’m not sure I would be saying it hours after the man buried his mother.

By the way Sid, wrap it up, Brendan wins.

Times up!

Take that Capitalist Pig Dogs!

Defending champ through.

A cunt in life is still a cunt in death!,hear me,know me and fear me.

Well I think thats a private family matter that didn’t need to be introduced here.

I was being facitious in my reasons for NOT voting for Brendan O’Connor. I see it went over your head.

But then, considering Jack O’Connor’s (Not the SIPTU one) remarks regarding Paddy Russell and Paul Galvin after last years all Ireland (overkill and Witchhunt being just two quotes) not to mention is Yerra Yerra Yerring over Tappy Kennelly’s carry on.

If I see him I’d offer my condolances but I’m glad I voted him.

I’m only sorry I didn’t vote for him before now.