Be careful what you post!

By John Fallon - Irish Independant

Thursday December 10 2009

Gardai in Galway have been asked to investigate the content of a website after allegations were made against a number of hurling people in the county.

The development comes as the county braces itself for a contentious annual convention of the Galway Hurling Board tonight, when all six positions at the top table are being contested.

Gardai have confirmed that they have been asked to investigate the content of a website message board, which contained serious allegations concerning a number of individuals.

ā€œA complaint has been made and it is being investigated,ā€ said a garda spokesperson.

The gardai have been asked to establish the identify of a number of people who posted the messages on the website.

A number of messages have since been removed or edited on the site.

[quote=ā€œtipptops*ā€]By John Fallon - Irish Independant

Thursday December 10 2009

Gardai in Galway have been asked to investigate the content of a website after allegations were made against a number of hurling people in the county.

The development comes as the county braces itself for a contentious annual convention of the Galway Hurling Board tonight, when all six positions at the top table are being contested.

Gardai have confirmed that they have been asked to investigate the content of a website message board, which contained serious allegations concerning a number of individuals.

ā€œA complaint has been made and it is being investigated,ā€ said a garda spokesperson.

The gardai have been asked to establish the identify of a number of people who posted the messages on the website.

A number of messages have since been removed or edited on the site.[/quote]I wonder which well known,heavily edited and poorly run GAA site they were referring to?

Hardly?

Is that just speculation on your part?

I wonder has this anything to do with Iarla Tannionā€™s bebo page???

go onā€¦

over on the ā€œfarmyardā€ there was a thread set up about his bebo page and commenst he had on it, sure a load of posters over there started slating him and got a bit personal on it

Pukey, get that cunt from the Vodafone add off your avatar. I must nominate him for COTY while I think of itā€¦

I think youā€™ll find heā€™s already there :thumbsup:

Tip of my hat to Flano for beating me to it and if there was a tip of the hat smilie Iā€™d put it up. But for now, :clap:

Controversial posts should be made here:
http://irishgolfonline.proboards67.com/index.cgi

(is that still running locke?, canā€™t see it in work).

Breheny is full of it. The ā€˜slanderousā€™(yet somewhat true) remarks are long deleted but the fight goes on.**

http://ghurlingadmin.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=discussion&action=display&thread=863

When they come to me I wont be long telling them that the nod and a wink Ireland is long gone and that everything I said is 100% trueā€¦

Prehaps they can also investigate misappropiation of funds, gate receipts, the assults within Galway hurling and payments to managers as wellā€¦

I will be listening to the sports news tonight with keen interest to see who is elected to the Galway hurling boardā€¦ The divisions in Galway hurling have gone on long enoughā€¦
Link to Post - Back to Top IP: Logged
fellawithacap

[ Exalt | Smite ]
Re: Notoriety
Reply #2 Today at 1:56pm [Quote]
Maybe these intrepid reporters should spend their time investigating some of the issues that have been highlighted on this forum.

** Here Dunph if anyone rings asking TFKs stance on this matter I strongly advise the following statement in responce ā€˜The Galway Hurling community is and always been one big happy family and thats OK with usā€™:thumbsup: