Best and Worst Signatures

Who has the best and worst signature on here?

Best:

Puke’s - 'go on griff to fuck… ’

Worst:

Myboyblue’s one on that ginger cunt Paul Scholes (thought he was a City fan as well)…

I don’t pay much attention to them actually, mine is pure shite. I’ll change it today now I’ve been reminded of it.

I is a Citeh fan, but Keane is a legend and Scholes deserves credit for actually still being a human being, unlike other footballer pricks. I’m as big of a City fan as you’ll meet, but I’m a fan of the game more so, and I’m sick of wankers like Rio the mercer, JT the prick and Joey the shithead.

Its nice to see a decent human being doing well in the game every now and again.

How is he a decent human being?

Do you know him personally?

Just because he shuns the limelight doesn’t make him a legend…

Mine for being 100 percent true.

just added a signature, a tommy cooper special.

Things that are Wrong

Mine is a remark about the thread above.

Also a signal of my disregard for overpaid, pampered hair streaked twats who carry handbags and have more designer shoes than me.

Except for my future husband of course.

I explained mine in another thread. Bandage changes his like he changes his boxers; every couple of weeks

In the hope that I will have Ted Walsh instead of Jamie Redknapp under my username some day, I’ve one of his classics.

I think pictures should be allowed back for signatures actually. Maybe have a limit on the dimensions of the picture used?

If people want it then it can be done. Personally I think images in signatures are a bad idea but I’d be happy to go with the consensus.

Sometimes they’re distracting, often they’re annoying for people in work who are trying to look discrete and they make the pages slower to load. You have your own profile page with a gallery that you can bebo-up as much as you want.

Plus text signatures are better at capturing the zeitgeist of the board.

Mine is from Father Ted-

Mrs Doyle - I read a bit of one of them once. God, I couldn’t finish it. The language, unbelievable…

Fr Ted - Its a bit gritty. But that’s the modern world, Mrs Doyle

Mrs Doyle - Its a bit much for me, Father…“Feck this” and “Feck that”…

Fr Ted - Yes, Mrs Doyle

Mrs Doyle - “You big bastard.” Oh, dreadful language… “You big hairy arse”…“You big fecker”…fierce stuff! And of course, the F-word Father…the BAD F-word. Worse than feck. You know the one I mean.

Fr. Ted - Yes, I do, Mrs Doyle

Mrs Doyle - " F you"…“F your effing wife”… Oh, i don’t know why they have to use language like that…“I’ll stick this effing pitchfork up your hole!” That was another one!

Fr Ted - I see what you mean, Mrs Doyle!

Mrs Doyle - “Bastard this” and “Bastard that”, you can’t move for the bastards in her novels! Its wall-to-wall bastards.

Fr Ted - Is it Mrs Doyle? (starting to push Mrs Doyle out of the room)

Mrs Doyle - “You bastard”…“You fecker”…“You bollocks! Get your bollocks out of my face!”

Fr Ted - Yes, you just go and prepare for the nuns ( closing the kitchen door behind Mrs Doyle with a sigh of relief)

Mrs Doyle (from the kitchen) - [COLOR=“Red”]“Ride me sideways!” was another one!

A good size for a signature image would be the size of the google ads that appear on the threads, not too high and the width is perfect for the thread. That wouldn’t be too bad methinks.

I think picture sigs are unneccessary both in terms of speed of pages loading but also for those online on the sly in work. They can also be annoying in that it takes ages to scroll down through posts and you’re seeing the same big picture sigs each time.

As for Gabby Logan, she’s more of a presenter - is there any decent female pundits?

[quote=“Bandage”]I think picture sigs are unneccessary both in terms of speed of pages loading but also for those online on the sly in work. They can also be annoying in that it takes ages to scroll down through posts and you’re seeing the same big picture sigs each time.

As for Gabby Logan, she’s more of a presenter - is there any decent female pundits?[/quote]

Tracy Piggott??

clare balding…

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]How is he a decent human being?

Do you know him personally?

Just because he shuns the limelight doesn’t make him a legend…[/quote]

I never called him a legend, I called Keane a legend.

Shunning the limelight is a good start imo, like I said, he aint JT, Stevie Gee, Mercin Rio, etc etc.

Shunning the limelight = decent human being?

See what bugs me with Scholes is exactly that attitude people have towards him. Just because he doesnt court publicity people love him. You have the RTE boys going on about him non stop being worth more that Ronaldo (when did Scholes ever score 40 goals?) because he is a decent professional. Fuck decent professional - give me the 40 goals…

He is a dirty niggly little fucker as well. He got sent off once for launching a kick at Kevin Kilbane when they were losing 1-0 to Everton and the whole media were saying it was out of character. He can’t tackle y’know… Fuck off he is just a dirty little tyke…

And now you have a City fan singing his praises - I have seen it all now

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Shunning the limelight = decent human being?

See what bugs me with Scholes is exactly that attitude people have towards him. Just because he doesnt court publicity people love him. You have the RTE boys going on about him non stop being worth more that Ronaldo (when did Scholes ever score 40 goals?) because he is a decent professional. Fuck decent professional - give me the 40 goals…

He is a dirty niggly little fucker as well. He got sent off once for launching a kick at Kevin Kilbane when they were losing 1-0 to Everton and the whole media were saying it was out of character. He can’t tackle y’know… Fuck off he is just a dirty little tyke…

And now you have a City fan singing his praises - I have seen it all now[/quote]

This must be a new first - Farmer getting wound up when no-one even made an attempt to wind him up.

You’re wrong there Mac. Certainly not a first.