Best and Worst Signatures

I get angry over certain things - particularly when people praise Scholes…

I am quite a mellow chap really…

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I get angry over certain things - particularly when people praise Scholes…

I am quite a mellow chap really…[/quote]

Our first fight.

I love his clogs.

Have a pair of open toe ones, noisey but I love 'em with jeans and are great for you feet. Especially when you can’t feel them after dancing the equivelent of a mini marathon in 4 inches the night before.

I like the Tommy Burns quote in Bandage’s signature. It reminds me of the many recent tributes to Tommy, which has re-kindled what I thought was a dying love affair with Celtic.

I still can’t think of anything I’d like to have appended to all my posts, though.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Shunning the limelight = decent human being?

See what bugs me with Scholes is exactly that attitude people have towards him. Just because he doesnt court publicity people love him. You have the RTE boys going on about him non stop being worth more that Ronaldo (when did Scholes ever score 40 goals?) because he is a decent professional. Fuck decent professional - give me the 40 goals…

He is a dirty niggly little fucker as well. He got sent off once for launching a kick at Kevin Kilbane when they were losing 1-0 to Everton and the whole media were saying it was out of character. He can’t tackle y’know… Fuck off he is just a dirty little tyke…

And now you have a City fan singing his praises - I have seen it all now[/quote]

Meh, I see your point, but I still respect the lad. He cant tackle for shite but he is a talented footballer and not an arsehole. I yet again refer you to JT and I will throw Cuntley Cole into the bargain.

Tommy Burns certainly won’t be forgotten by Celtic supporters but it’s time for me to amend my signature in line with Wexford’s march to dual All-Ireland title glory.

Yeah Terry and Cole are gobshites of the highest order but there are a lot of non arsehole footballers out there. If you were to listen to some people you would think Scholes is the only one… (BTW I think he is actually a gobshite but that’s a matter of opinion)

LIke I said, fair point, but I dont hate the guy. Also I dont hate footballers just because they play for a certain Club, ie as a City fan I can accept a good footballer who may be a rag. Hence why I see no reason to hate Scholes because he plays for Utd. You may think he’s a gobshite, but I never saw it myself.

Has your attitude towards fat ally and walter smith softened any since they carried Tommys coffin

My one sums up my best quote from a great TFK evening session outside Keoghs Bar. I thought I’d bring it back for a while, kind of like a McDonald’s McRibWich

Mines a line from the legend Rory Gallaghers “A Million Miles Away”, if you’ve never heard the song check it out, pure class

That’s mad, I was listening to that on the bus not 3 hours ago. And had also pondered changing my signature to some sort of Rory quote. Just the smile that was spreading all over her face, could warm up the room and set fire to the place, was one I thought of but decided against.

Nice1 Clarkey, obviously a guy with impeccable taste in music too

forgot to thank you for the recognition there farmer…thanks its always nice to be appreciated…fairly obvious that mine is normally what i shout whenever the brilliant tony touches the ball/scores a point etc to fuck…

well fuck you and all belonging you anyway mac…was just about to change my signature and stick up a picture of the bould paddy markham til i noticed you stole it…

also that expression was first used by me here on saturday after the score from the wexford clare challenge was put up and not sunday…and has ben used by me any time i have talked bout the bould paddy since his two goals against waterfored in the qualifiers in 05…

I think Bandages sig will have to be changed. Even an * is not sufficent now. Or maybe changed to : Wexford Blood - Lets you down 60% of the time, all the time.

i believe bandage showed a fair bit of cute hoorness in the run up to the leinster final and deleted his signature just in-case the worst happened…

I’m liking farmers recent homage to Keanes The Field.

Actually been meaning to ask, whats the craic with all the priests Gman?

I literally have stacks of quotes from that I could put up. Know the film inside out.

None of those quotes appear in the play. The play is almost entirely different to the film. No tinkers, no Seamie, major focus on Flanagan’s son who does not appear in the film at all.

All of those are from the pen of Mr Jim Sheridan who adapted the screenplay for the film.

Priest - Will those at the back of the Church please come inside.
Bull - Ah don’t bother lads. Sure the last time Jesus was in the Temple didn’t he destroy it.

Are they not Mrs Doyle’s guesses for Fr Todd Umptious in Father Ted Christmas Special?