Best New Poster

@Rocko has this absolutely wrapped up for 2020

3 Likes

Needy

:sweat_smile:

12 Likes

A revelation. Like a new signing oi oi. The bigots are bamboozled within an inch of their pathetic lives, doubt we’ll hear from a good few of them ever again

Where was this?

@anon7035031 has ran @rocko off his own site, as reason wins over emotion every time, even with two bitches like @glasagusban and @tank screaming RACIST from the sidelines.

3 Likes

Fuck sake BIAT, the tonguing you gave him last night would’ve kept him going for 6 months. No need to keep doing it

1 Like

What have I missed?

Nothing mate, I made a light hearted comment referring to @Rocko’s unusual level of activity in recent days, have you not noticed?

@Rocko put on an oversized pair of boxing gloves and started windmilling for the last few days.

@Rocko has killed more fascists than Woody Guthrie’s guitar

2 Likes

Rocko is a woman. She’s up in a heap the poor thing.

@Rocko is very much the Shawn Michaels of the forum. He lost his smile with the place for a bit but he’s returned with a vengeance

@Dubhub giving the mother and father of all chasings to @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has been very enjoyable

7 Likes

In fairness beating up TSG is as disgusting as the shamrock rovers fans and players giving abuse to Simon Webb about his wife dying of cancer

1 Like

I don’t think it is mate

Art you have got me thinking.

It’s like hitting a child

tenor (1)

2 Likes

Something about this @Joemac

8 posts in almost 30 months isn’t championship material. There’s a new directive about to be enacted whereby posters below 200 post-count are being excluded from the voting process.
This change is underway in the form of a white-paper @briantinnion is bringing to cabinet before the summer recess.

1 Like