Best site for discounted hotel rooms

Iā€™ll weigh in behind booking.com. Some serious deals to be got and never lets me down.

Where are you off to NCC?

Any reccomendations a cheap hotel near Dublin Airport? Iā€™m flying out early next wednesay morning and wonā€™t be up in Dublin until lateish Tuesday night, so just want somewhere to throw down for a few hours.

Thereā€™s a Bewleyā€™s for ā‚¬69 with a free shuttle bus to the airport.
Itā€™s nice enough for my oul one so it must be ok.

Can you park up there for the few days as well do you know? That would be handy cause if I remember rightly the car parking at the airport can be pricey enough, I think it cost more than my flights the last time I was up there.

Where you off to Runt?

http://www.johnnyjet.com/blog/uploaded_images/PicForNewsletterSpainSept2006FlightToMadridSign-793824.jpg

Ye can crash in my gaff if ye want Runt. Iā€™ve very reasonable rates.

Do you live in a house?

Ya. No parking though

Check your texts.

If youā€™re still stuck Runt, the Clarion and the Radisson Blu are the ones in the airport and you can park there for a few days cheap enough.

Turns out Julio was looking for almost twice what a hotel would cost so Iā€™m still on the look out.

There isnā€™t actually much of a difference between the cost of the hotels park & ride and the Dublin airport one from what I can see. The Blue Car Park is ā‚¬26 for 4 days booked on line, whereas it would be closer to ā‚¬30 in Bewleys just for parking and ā‚¬70 for the room.

Looking at maybe the Travel Lodge in Swords, only ā‚¬40 for the room and then park at the airport.

Turns out the Runt is a right mean cunt and wouldnā€™t pay the going rate.

Best parking in the airport is quickpark.ie. Itā€™s the privately run one. I wouldnā€™t trust the DAA shuttle buses given the public sector work to rule at the moment. Bewleys Newlands Cross and the Louis Fitzgerald Hotel just up the road from it are usually dirt cheap and would only be 20 mins drive to the airport in no traffic as well.

Newlands Cross - fuckā€™s sake he may as well park in Limerick.

Thereā€™s a hotel beside quickpark.ie as well. Carlton Hotel or something I think. Worth a look maybe.

The online rates for the airport arenā€™t bad if you book and pay enough in advance but thereā€™s probably slightly better value in Bewleys or Tulip. Thereā€™s a Hilton in ā€œMalahideā€ (Darndale) as well with a shuttle.

Ya, the online rates for the DAA car park are much cheaper than I expected. Roughly ā‚¬4.50 per day.

Surely I could just bunk in Hangar 6 for the night?

Have been told the shuttle buses from DAA car parks can be a bit of a nightmare. Drivers not leaving regularly and just sitting around chatting etc. Havenā€™t used them in at least 5 years so not sure how truthful it is. Have never had any issue with quickpark and would use it 10/12 times a year.

6/7 times when visiting Art over in Liverpool.

near NCCā€™s gaff so?

Nah - used the ferry for that