Betting for the Weekend

Wicklow 11/8
Antrim 7/4
Tipp 7/4
Louth 13/10
London +8 11/10

Might have a cut off some of the above. London one is interesting as there’s rumours the Wexford lads are only travelling over on Sunday morning.

Will Bernard Brogan be taking the frees for Dublin or will it be Mossy Quinn?

Going on the last few times i can see the only reason Quinn is there is to take frees. But i haven’t seen him in a while it must be said.

Hull minus 12 against Catalans tonight looks good value to me.

I’d be looking at those very same bets. Plus Sligo 7/4

Hull at home?

Ah bollix :smiley:

Me too :lol:

The bets I have outlined above are my lays for the weekend :stuck_out_tongue:

A few multiples i have;

St Catherines
Ballydesmond
Kinsale
Carbery Rangers
Glen Rovers (14/1ish)

Armagh
Tipp
Meath
Sligo (28/1ish)

Swiss
Spain (2/1)

France (-7)
Wales (+24) (3/1)

Germany at 11/10 to qualify for the quarter finals looks value to me…England may well hang on for 90 minutes but have the feeling the germans will progress…They can be backed at 2/1 to win in 90 minutes but wouldn’t be surprised with the draw

Not exactly nailing your colours to the mast there Mac…

John McDermott to get revenge on Tyson Fury at 8/5…Fury is vastly overrated and McDermott was robbed the last time they fought 18 months ago…reckon he will right the wrong tonight

He never does, he’ll just wait to ridicule others. :smiley:

:rolleyes:

McDermott stopped in the 10th. Just caught this by accident. What a fucking horrible few rounds of boxing. FUry dominated at the start but then looked in real trouble midway through. But then McDermott quite literally ran out of steam… McDermott is grossly overweight

[quote=“rorschach, post: 482540”]
McDermott stopped in the 10th. Just caught this by accident. What a fucking horrible few rounds of boxing. FUry dominated at the start but then looked in real trouble midway through. But then McDermott quite literally ran out of steam… McDermott is grossly overweight
[/quote]Fury is a useless cunt and will only be able to beat fat journey men much like McDermott,a joke of a bout!

see the boxing thread…fury is a horrible pikey cunt

Bad effort from Hull last night. Long went off with a dislocated elbow, not sure at what stage, which won’t have helped but they’re a top 4 side at home to the bottom team, they should be capable of more than that.

South Afrtica v Italy starting shortly. Italy gave them a good game last week but South Africa have strengthened as a result and will want to teach them some sort of lesson. Italy have made an awful lot of changes too with 6 changes in their pack alone. They don;t have the playing depth to trouble South Africa two weeks running with that many changes. 34 point handicap is challenging but I’d expect South Africa to cover it. Thoughts?

Mac, those rumours aren’t true, Wexford are travelling over tonight. Still a decent bet though as Wexford don’t tend to put up big scores.