Betting for the Weekend

South Africa have beaten the handicap already despite not playing terribly well. They just need to hang on now for the last 25.

Thanks the the update Monkey - the money has already been put down but it is rare that we hammer teams or that many teams hammer London in Ruislip.

Wicklow killed my accum yesterday. Hoping Louth and Meath get me out today.

Germany at 11/10 to qualify should be the banker of the weekend. Boyles will take your money on this.

I’ve gone with the following accumulator today :

Monaghan 4/11

Laois 4/7

Galway 8/13

Meath (+2) 4/6

Germany to qualify 1/1

Feel free to copy me

Germany available now at a whopping 9/4 to win in 90 minutes on Betfair. I can’t see that lasting long. Is Schweinsteiger injured for this? I don’t know if it’s better to back the Germans at 9/4 or just lay the English at 13/8.

Got on at 9/4 there about 20 minutes ago and also backed Germany to qualify at 6/5 as well just incase of the normal time draw

Sweinstiger starts but it is the English betting with their hearts that is pushing their price down

I backed Spin Cycle here.

I lost

Have had a cut off Germany @ 9/4 to win in 90mins and also Germany -1 @ 6/1.

I have Germany backed a few different ways but to win 1-0 at 8/1 looks the best value.

:pint:

Was sorry i didn’t get more stuck into the 6/1…

There is money coming for Mexico in tonights match. I don’t fancy the Argies and think they are in very real danger of getting dumped out of the competition tonight.

Just had an interest in Warrington minus eight against Leeds at evens there. It’s minus twelve now but still reckon they’ll do that based on the last 15 minutes I’ve seen. Leeds have disappointed far too often this year and my beloved Wolves know how to score tries.

Tipp and Louth obliged alright but disappointed with Wicklow and Antrim - both probably should have won.

Louth, Meath and Germany just paid for my weekend :clap:

Dunph again shows why we should only listen to him on the betting side of things around here. well done again mate! B)

The Louth/Meath double and Germany -1 were the bets of the weekend.

Cld’s accum was a feat of individual brilliance. This will keep him in blank tapes for months.

Louth and Meath accumulator made me a nice bit, but Galways come back cost me 300 in another, well pissed at Sligo. Had Tipp, Armagh, Sligo and Louth.

2 out of 5. Great stuff Mac :clap:

He was unlucky really, Wicklow was last minute and Antrim was a draw. They were decent “bets”. Betting is after all a game of chance.

FFS.