Big, Big Month For Celtic - Part II

Straight after we scored he gave the ball away in our own half and they got a freekick wide left. Artur came out and fisted it clear.

Good video of the final whistle from the Celtic end. Artur was gagging to do something with that Celtic scarf but Lenny grabbed it off him fairly sharply:

[media=youtube]wHBhn3-Bb94&

Welcome back to training to Aiden McGeady today.

One thing I was thinking of earlier, Barry Robson has started 3 Glasgow derbies and Celtic have won each game. Before that, the Huns were unbeaten in 5 against us.

This clips sums the lad up. The Huns had bullied us physically in a few games. We were trailing them coming into the crucial last 5 or 6 games of last season. Robson was selected for his first derby start on that magical night. The ball was kicked off and then he set about those cunts straight away.

Doo doo doo Barry Robson:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PAMPfF637N4

Chesney Out

[quote=“Bandage”]

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u316/sanktpauli_2007/2mx3o2e.jpg[/quote]

The banner story from the other day is quite amusing. Somebody from The Green Brigade apparently went hundercover and got embedded in The Blue Order over the past few months.

So The Green Brigade knew what the Huns were planning. They’re witty racists with their signpost to Stranraer and the O’ffended Bus. But the bhoys in The Green Brigade waited for them to unfurl their banner and then responded with their own.

Check out the face on this Hun cunt, who’s holding onto their banner, when he spots the Green Brigade one:

The Green and White confetti display looked super too. Plus, it would have taken ages for them to clear up:

What did the banners say?

I quoted pictures of them in my previous post!

Must be blocked in here then.

Sad sad stuff on here. Pathetic.

Will someone tell me what the poxy banners are about?!?!? Something to do with the Famine song is it? Great song that, in fairness.

Nothing to do with that. It’s about the huns slagging Celtic fans for getting offended by things and putting up a picture of the “o’ffended bus” and the Green Brigade knew it was coming so they just drew their own bus (exact same design) to trump their efforts.

Your man’s face is very funny in fairness.

[quote=“therock67”]Nothing to do with that. It’s about the huns slagging Celtic fans for getting offended by things and putting up a picture of the “o’ffended bus” and the Green Brigade knew it was coming so they just drew their own bus (exact same design) to trump their efforts.

Your man’s face is very funny in fairness.[/quote]

great picture of the hun in shock

I thought there was a racist undertone to their banner myself. Signpost to Stranraer - I presume so people can go home on the ferry to Ireland! Plus their spelling of ‘o’ffended’ - a bit of a parody of Irish surnames too! They’re jolly japesters those huns. But they were very much put in their place by the Green Brigade banner and yer man’s head in the picture is pretty amusing.

Celtic are linked strongly with Lech Poznan’s 21-year old Bosnian midfielder Semir Stilic today.

Strachan’s annual 60-minute Christmas interview with Radio Clyde:

http://www.clyde1.com/Article.asp?id=623527&spid=24537

Interesting enough. Speaks about Artur with real warmth and says he’ll be here for a long, long time. Pretty guarded about Aiden though - suppose it’s understandable given what’s gone on.