'Big Three' to share 9.9million grants

Fuck him im in there:thumbsup:,he could compare the attendances either,as you said yourself nobody bar a couple of thousand gurriers would part with money to watch soccer in any form in this Country.

Have you not read the ESRI report :clap:

Dont get me started on the ESRI, talk about making things up as you go along!! :clap:

how did they get the land?the state gave it to them for free
why wasnt the criteria changed to suit the popular sports?
corrupt politicans & shasy priests were the driving force behind the government sports policies which as independent reports have stated clearly have failed the people- Still some old paedo down the bog can sup on cheap pints cause the GGA got all the grants

GGA is far from popular in the only proper urban area of dublin - shure padraic duffy, the cso, the esri & sean kelly have all said so-

[quote=“north county corncrake”]how did they get the land?the state gave it to them for free
corrupt politicans & shasy priests were the driving force behind the government sports policies which as independent reports have stated clearly have failed the people- Still some old paedo down the bog can sup on cheap pints cause the GGA got all the grants[/QUOTE]

Better off giving league of ireland clubs the money so the junkies have some place to go for a kick around.

sports funding should go towards the partcipants:rolleyes:

at least there isnt a history of child abuse within the FAI:thumbsup:

[quote=“north county corncrake”]

at least there isnt a history of child abuse within the FAI:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Oh really? You might want to check your facts on that before you get too smug.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]how did they get the land?the state gave it to them for free
corrupt politicans & shasy priests were the driving force behind the government sports policies which as independent reports have stated clearly have failed the people- Still some old paedo down the bog can sup on cheap pints cause the GGA got all the grants[/QUOTE]

Who told you all this??,almost every GAA club that i know of in Kilkenny and Carlow BOUGHT thier own grounds from local landowners,this is the case all over the Country aswell.I wish the state has given my club some land for free we’ve had to buy every inch of it at huge cost to the people of this community, having to graft hard for the money required to service these grounds is a labour of love as it improves the quality of life of the whole community.Soccer clubs use free facilities,GAA clubs buy land,thats how its always been.Priests,Politicions,Paedos???,dont be raving.

A sign of the GAA’s quality. :thumbsup:

thinly veiled" i accept the organisation i love is riddled with paedos but at least we bought our own land" post by the muldoon

Whats the obsession with child abuse for Ncc?

no obsession - its relevant to the GGA however due to their links with the christian brothers -

Good to see the boys getting on well

http://dynamic.rte.ie/00026114-390.jpg

[quote=“myboyblue”]Good to see the boys getting on well

http://dynamic.rte.ie/00026114-390.jpg[/QUOTE]

Good picture,i assume the lad on the right isnt George Hamilton but some D4 rugby head?

Philly Browne of the IRFU is correct.

Link eats turf for breakfast. Therefore he is a turfmuncher.

[quote=“myboyblue”]I think you’re mixing up the GAA and the Christian Brothers there buddy.

I have no problem with the Govt pumping money into Sports in Ireland, anything that gets kids out from in front of the fucking telly or XBox is good imo. Too many fat little cunts running around the place nowadays, its sickening to see.[/QUOTE]

You can’t blame the government, sports organisations or anyone else for that, and this 3m will make f-all difference. What needs to change in Ireland is parenting, nothing else. Its the parents that are initially lazy.

I dont blame the parents, I blame the mother and father.

It’s Michael Jacksons fault.