Biggest weirdo on TFK?

a bigger simpelton than fran - fuckin hell he must be an absolute tard offline then- didnt realise it was that bad -

Thats pretty bad alright

Mac and Art are sound.
Anyone who has the stones to go out and meet men from the internet in a pub and drink with them canā€™t be weirdos.
The weirdos are those that donā€™t meet strange men from the internet in pubs.
I met Mac in Coppers.
Does that make us weird.
Heā€™s a good dancer.

Tom.

Its bad alright.

+1

Oh no, some lad on the internet thinks Iā€™m dull - thatā€™s my life rightly fucked anywayā€¦

mac is seething

Dullardā€¦

Mac has lost it

Boooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg

Iā€™m fucked lads, I donā€™t know how Iā€™ll ever come back from this. Its going to go down as one of the worst internet beatings of all time. Iā€™m literally on the edge here. Please go easy on me in case I go over the edge.

FFSā€¦

I know man, its bad alright

great minds think alike :clap: :clap:

Calm down mate. Maybe you should pop over to Fooleys tonight for a frozen pizza and a chat.
Thats what friends are for.

Mike has a lot of aggression. I can assure you myself and Kev wouldnt be the sorts to exchange PMā€™s lad. Thereā€™s a lot of weirdos out there on the internet though, youā€™d want to be more careful.

Mac is an alright sort.

i agree wholeheartedly that Mac is an allright sort,

can u please stop been so boring and serious tho? by that post again you have just trawled out confirms your blandness,
can u use some imagination at all?, a bit of hyperbole, sarcasm, anythingā€¦
yes i have aggression, but at least i try to use it to be a source of entertainment :pint: :barcasmile:

This is a candidate for the worst thread this site has ever seen.

I do my own thing. :guns:

Weirdo