Crypto and Trading Thread

We called this at 4K pal

1 Like

What point are we selling up at @balbec?

You are leaving money behind before 500,000

3 Likes

It has just taken a mullering, down €3k in half an hour, the key here is to hold on until you have no money left!!!

Coinbase is down because of demand to buy. Once Coinbase comes back it will take off again

1 Like

the internet is bursting under the pressure

Bitcoin is mental it’s so volatile that it’s trading on a load of different exchanges at vastly different prices. #arb

I’ve cashed my windfall gains and I’ve started shorting. I reckon I’ll be retired by Paddy’s day.

You gotta love the small fry all the same.

:ronnyroar:

1 Like

This is senior hurling pal. There are going to be casualties Make no mistake about that. For the lies of @TreatyStones and @Tassotti it is about more than money it is about legacy and a life well lived, about going where other men refuse to go

4 Likes

You are either in or you are out here, thats the way I look at it

Option 3, you can pretend you’re in.

5 Likes

Option 4, You can pretend that your not in and do a bit of after timing in a few months down the line… :rofl:

the flat earthers in oireland can’t get their head around this

Pretending is cool, luckily on TFK we’re blessed by the presence of the real great pretender.

This is so frustrating. I know the horse is going to win. It’s literally winning in front of my eyes but the bookie won’t take my fucking money.

1 Like

https://funfair.io/awards-latest-product-update/ @Chucks_Nwoko @anon32894817

1 Like

Kraken or Bitpanda let you buy Bitcoin with Euro but rates might not be as good as coinbase