Crypto and Trading Thread

Particularly volatile now that those that have the means will go and open short it when it suits on a future product.

You’d want to be brave to do that :joy:

1 Like

I pulled everything out last Thursday night, I’m going in again

Everything?

1 Like

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/11/people-are-taking-out-mortgages-to-buy-bitcoin-says-joseph-borg.html

Litecoin is going to the moon! Up 42% in past 24 hours

1 Like

Unbelievable. It’s like betting on a third division Bolivian football game and waking up to see your account full of dosh.

3 Likes

Only for the traders to pull it back as the game was fixed

Up 60 per cent.

Lads on here who will punt on some animal being beaten around a track and turning their nose up at the future of finance. You couldn’t make it up.

2 Likes

The Sport of Kings thread will often get you a 500% return on your money in 3 minutes

Tax free

Litecoin is still ‘cheap’ relative to Bitcoin so it’s psychologically easy to buy for uninformed idiots thus driving the price up.

I don’t know where it will end but I’m enjoying the ride tremendously. Lol. The ride on Litecoin that is.

1 Like

How do I buy fun fair? Or any other penny cryptos? There’s handy money to be made on them because the world is full of idiots.

BIttrex and Binance are the main exchanges for FunFair and other penny cryptos.

You need to get Bitcoin First and deposit that into the exchange. You trade the Bitcoin for other currencies then

1 Like

Jaysus. You buy one lot of pretend money to trade for a second lot of pretend money.
Hmmm.

3 Likes

Gowan Litecoin.

Lol would he ever fuck off

2 Likes