Crypto and Trading Thread

Coinbase is fucked again due to the amount of chancers trying to get on board Litecoin.

1 Like

Litecoin hit 350 Euro for a few minutes but took a dip to 300. Hovering around the 320 Euro mark now.

At this rate people will be giving Crypto as Christmas presents :laughing:

1 Like

Exhibit A

1 Like

Never denied it.

1 Like

Lite coin up 100 (one hundred) per cent on the day

Ripple is where it’s at guys

The fees for sending Bitcoin have increased a fair bit as the price of Bitcoin has gone up.

There is a 10 euro fee at the moment per transaction. LTC and ETH fees arent as high

Sitting back and watching this baby fall before we go again.

#clever
#ballsy
#wolf

Get in while It’s cheap :grimacing:

1 Like

Soz pal I am mad for speculative punting but it’s proving arduous to buy fun fair. Can I use the bit coin I have in coin base to buy funfair?

Am I not increasing my risk factor when I’m buying through bit coin?

You need to get setup on an exchange to buy FunFair.

Bittrex and Binance are the main ones.

Need to deposit the BTC and trade for FunFair.

Drop me a PM if you like and I’ll try get you up and running. I use Bittrex myself.

Sound I’ve to go and do stuff now but I might be back on to you later.

I set up a Binance account but the verification piece was a pain in the hole.

I am going to be rich.

1 Like

We are going to be rich :wink:

We’re winning here today aren’t we?

I think I’ve bought some FUN but I can’t be sure. The 2FA does not work for me and I haven’t verified my ID yet.

I’m going to randomly by €50 worth of penny cyprtos and wait for them to go to the moon.

Can i use etoro for this craic?

Today has been a good day for FunFair backers!

With the company update on Wednesday id be hoping for a further increase, maybe hit the 10 cent mark!

A friend signed up to the Stellar ICO a few months back and got 1000 free tokens. The same 1000 tokens are now worth about 250 euros. :hushed:

No idea, the only place Ive seen eToro is on Youtube ads!

So we have 2 degenerate gambling threads

https://nordic.businessinsider.com/the-swedish-founder-of-bitcoin.com-one-of-the-largest-sites-in-the-industry-has-sold-all-his-bitcoins-because-its-as-good-as-useless--/

Weird, weird cunts.

LTC is away again.

I’m on FUN too. It’s going to be some Christmas.