Crypto and Trading Thread

Bitcoin Cash is now available on Coinbase.

Ride the snake

What’s the difference between bitcoin cash and bitcoin ffs? Who do i give next month’s pay to?

Bitcoin cash just marginally up the 288% today so far. But bitcoin is tanking. Whats going on pal

1 Like

The cunts have shifted the goalposts from what I can see.

Throw a few coppers at the poor cunts you put out on the street anyway

“The issue with Bitcoin is the small 1 MB block size limit. This makes it painfully slow, as the currency is said to be capable of processing only seven transactions per second. For comparison, Visa can handle 24,000 transactions in the same time. Bitcoin transactions also take 10 minutes to process and have become expensive because of high demand — the average fee is more than $6.

What makes them different is that Bitcoin Cash has a block size limit of 8 MB — eight times more than Bitcoin. This allows it to process more transactions per day, speed up processing times, and reduce fees. Transaction fees come in at around $0.20, making them much cheaper when compared to those of its rival. But they will increase once more people start using the currency.”

The street’s too good for them.

All I heard was “BUY, BUY BUY!”

1 Like

I’d be wary but I could be wrong obviously!

A lot of people talking about insider trading on Twitter
I think some people had word before coinbase officially tweeted and emailed people about Bitcoin Cash being listed. I’d say there will be a few that see it on coinbase and will buy cos it’s cheaper and going up and it has the word bitcoin in it.

1 Like

Bitcoin cash is easier to buy now so it’ll fly for a while.

Idiots you see.

Bitcoin Cash Just collapsed or reset to zero on Coinbase

This thing is more volatile than Kev when his coaching methods are challenged

2 Likes

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-19/north-korea-amassing-bitcoin-fund-cyberattacks-according-crowdstrike-ceo

The establishment have found the perfect bogeyman to burst the bubble

A little boy asked his Bitcoin investing Dad for $10.00 worth of Bitcoin.
Dad: $12.67? What do you need $8.32 for? $14.55 is a lot of money

15 Likes

I get that. Very good.

1 Like

$10 worth of bitcoin would not fluctuate. The number (fraction) of bitcoin would.

If you reword it and replace $10 worth of bitcoin with 0.001 bitcoin it works

Come on Man.

5 Likes

Ooft