Crypto and Trading Thread

Back above 9,000, the world is saved for now.

Just touched 8,500. If we go below 8,000 we might see 5,000.

Or not.

Just broke $8,000 :popcorn:

Where is the floor? Back where it started? $5000? $3000?

Entertaining to watch the bubble burst.

Well it has no intrinsic value, so it doesn’t become “good value” again at any level.

I’ve a few mates who are up to their eyeballs in this so I’m hoping it’s not too severe for their sakes

@TheUlteriorMotive

A guy at work was asking me should he invest in it before Christmas. I told him I thought it was lunacy. He said a friend of his had given up his job to become a crypto currency trader.

I passed his computer yesterday and he was forlornly checking the bitcoin price chart.

2 Likes

I don’t think I know anyone who got involved so I’m just a :popcorn: spectator. I had toyed with the idea buying a couple of the less expensive ones but I never got organised enough to actually do it.

It’s really a wide open horse race with 500 horses and a big favourite with obvious flaws.

You should block the site for the craic

5 Likes

:smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

Can’t believe there were apes here holding onto it at 14,000 saying they were only cashing out above 20,000. I warned ye lads. Thanks be to God @Tassotti sold at 14k though.

5 Likes

@tassoti is an expert at imaginary money.

7 Likes

After bouncing off 8,000 a few times, and looking like $8k might hold, bitcoin has now completely broken downwards towards $7,500.

If it was a stock you’d be saying it’s next support was around $5,800/$6k but it went up so quickly that it doesn’t really have normal ranges.

1 Like

This post deserved much more likes than it got

A lad in work smugly told me at our Xmas lunch that he’d cash out when he had enough to buy a new car. He’s off to the Credit Union this week to discuss a car loan :rofl:

5 Likes

Lloyds have stopped people buying bitcoin on their CCards. Some amount of loons out there

Seriously? Fucking eejits.