Black Friday & Xmas Deals (copper_pipe finds us value)

…encapsulates everything that is bad about Uncle Sam

Not just Uncle Sam, but the public in general. I will never, for the life of me, understand why people would want to spend time with hoardes of other people in stores, fighting over consumer goods. I wasted 8 years of my life managing department stores and came to the conclusion that the general public are mental and horrible. On many ocassions, I have had to break up fights between (generally women) people over something like a fucking blender (or Nutribullet as they are now called). We had a bomb threat during a sale in Monaghan once, I gots dogs abuse from a load of women when I evacuated the store (an incendiary was found later). This Black Friday shite sickens me.

[QUOTE=“Fitzy, post: 1050655, member: 236”]Not just Uncle Sam, but the public in general. I will never, for the life of me, understand why people would want to spend time with hoardes of other people in stores, fighting over consumer goods. I wasted 8 years of my life managing department stores and came to the conclusion that the general public are mental and horrible. On many ocassions, I have had to break up fights between (generally women) people over something like a fucking blender (or Nutribullet as they are now called). We had a bomb threat during a sale in Monaghan once, I gots dogs abuse from a load of women when I evacuated the store (an incendiary was found later). This Black Friday shite sickens me.[/QUOTE]

How did the department store trade in Monaghan compare to the hardware trade in Clonmel?

a blender is not the same as a nutribullet you ignorant ape

Black Friday shopping online, the only job.

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1050666, member: 109”]How did the department store trade in Monaghan compare to the hardware trade in Clonmel?[/QUOTE]
@Fitzy worked in Clonmel? :eek:
Now to figure out which store he closed down due to poor management.

@carryharry

What the fuck are you doing wasting your time online today… dont you know its black Friday?
You should be cleaning up.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1050705, member: 686”]@carryharry

What the fuck are you doing wasting your time online today… dont you know its black Friday?
You should be cleaning up.[/QUOTE]
Cleaning up done earlier in the week, Black in a covered in grease type Friday will suffice today.

Just purchased this bad boy, €19.99 down from €49.99.

Where?

I’ve the same one in red. :clap: Welcome to the club mate, we’ll have to set up a thread.

DID Electrical

Oh my God mate, bought the exact same this morning, along with a Philips Viva Juicer, reduced from €150 to €40 :ronnyroar:

Welcome to the TSCC mate.

I’m so proud of you right now, big guy.

You lot are like my wife. She’d buy a fucking goat if it was in the sale.
The amount of plastic crap and unworn dresses / shoes in our house is staggering. She bought four pairs if shoes and boots in the summer in Galway. None have seen the light of day to my knowledge.

Be nothing wrong with a bit of goat in the slow cooker

Like your new car?

Flatty, if the dresses don’t fit you just bring them back.

Might watch the ‘Brack Friday Bunduru’ Southpark trilogy this evening