Bledisloe Cup/The Rugby Championship

This Rasmussen chap is a complete bluffer.

Great reflected glory for Leinster over Munster there.

South Africa leading 14-12 in Wellington after half an hour after trailing 12-0.

South Africa leading New Zealand 21-12 after 35 minutes.

South Africa lead 24-17 at half time:

Serious game so far. SAF looked in deep trouble but have dragged themselves back into it. NZ still look lethal from anywhere though

Rassie is a genius .

Nz playing the seconds?
I seriously reckon they’ve been told to ease off.

NZ under pressure now. 14 point lead for SAF

We’ll need him to have a strong side for the World Cup next year.

Nope - full strength team. They started st a rate of knots but good few mistakes and serious physicality from SAF

I get you’re not a rugby fan despite your predictable appearances in rugby threads. I even get the resentment about Munster.

However, actively supporting another country against your own is a pretty despicable quality and speaks a lot about you as a man.

I’m South African, pal.

1 Like

Referee doing his expected duty to bring NZ back in to this .

Ah fair enough so. You and half the others living (and playing) in Munster it seems these days.

You’ve integrated well with the local yokels down there have you? It must be tough leaving a country like SAF to go abroad and find somewhere even more backward?

Rugby Union has a real credibility problem with refereeing bias in NZ ‘s favour .

1 Like

New Zealand get it back to 31-24. Decisive phase of the game will be when New Zealand empty the bench. We’ll see then what South Africa have.

:laughing:

36-24 South Africa and conversion to come. They’re battering New Zealand up front. Hard to beat good old Afrikaner forward power when they’re in the mood. Their backs are not too bad either. Conversion missed.

Nigel in full panic mode now. Trying his best for NZ and they’re still losing

1 Like