Bledisloe Cup/The Rugby Championship

Superb reflected victory for Munster again there to continue our storied history against the All Blacks

3 Likes

Be fantastic to get to a QF at least Geoff. Stinker of a draw

Ireland must have a great chance of reflected glory too next year by losing to the eventual world champions in the quarter-final.

Would be more of a victory for Munster tbh

Let’s just focus on getting out of the pool first. Resurgent Scotland and hosts Japan won’t be easy.

1 Like

Because there was as much South African involvement as a typical Munster match day squad?

1 Like

i dont think it matters who you focus on mate

Have we ever beat Scotland at RWC Geoff ??

:roll_eyes:

What became of George Clancy the Bruff referee?

He’s still knocking around. He was on the line for one of the matches down under last weekend

Big crowd in Robina for Aus v Arg. Might be as many as 10,000 people in.

2 Likes

Oooffftttt

And off he slinks, not to be seen again. He’s some mann for running away is our favourite Mancunian.

Fabulous try for Izzy Folau there.

No hes still around passive agressively liking anti rugby posts.

Hes not as half as big a Man u fan now is he now that lk have a bit of success and Man u are useless?

Oh my word, the normally placid @tallback has dished out a beating of epic proportions this morning.

Well until United win the Rumbelows cup and he starts talking about “silverware” and the “united way” again. He’ll watch more rugby than you again this season while professing to hate it. The biggest weirdo on this site without doubt.

1 Like

He’s top 5 I’d say but don’t think he’s the biggest

2 Likes

wtf are you about? @dodgy_keeper irked him so much he questioned @dodgy_keepers Oirishness

a win for dodgy imho

2 Likes

Horsey is fucking seething :smile:

1 Like