Bob Geldof

Geldof changed the name of Yates and Hutchence’s kid to Geldof after he adopted her.

Hutchence’s family was going nuts.

1 Like

Her forename is heavenly harana tiger lily. Arguing over a surname effecting her seems ridiculous!

7 Likes

It’s sad to see an export of this country show disdain for his homeland. Unable to accept his misery has followed him to the mainland, he aims jibes at his homeland in the hope of deflecting from the real problem; an inherent self loathing. It is pity we should show these poor simpletons, not anger.

2 Likes

The Leave side won a lot of votes off the back of this.

2 Likes

I hate that cunt with a passion.

8 Likes

his programme about Yeats was mental

said the leader of 1916 were like ISIS

also said that Yeats pro fascism and anti democratic stances should be ignored as he was elderly

‘To me, 1916 represents the birth of a pious, bitter and narrow-minded version of Ireland I couldn’t wait to escape’

Cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKyn1sIZcyA

3 Likes

Waxing lyrical about Lord this Lord God that. The hypocritical cunt was appointed Honoury Knight Commander of the order of the British Empire. He is the type of annoying cunt that would have an answer for everything and even if he didn’t know he would be so full of shit that he’d either spoof his way through it or change the subject to something he knows about. I’d say the Dalai Lama wanted to stab him in the eye to shut the fucker up.

The Dalai Lama said ‘Bob…’ Yeah right.

About as despicable of a cunt as you can get. Hypocritical, self-righteous and aggressive.

Of course he was never offered back his Freedom of Dublin after the other lady was struck off.

Things that are right.

1 Like

Tfk would be a natural habitat for Sir Bob by the sound of things

5 Likes

Namely?

Every cunt here.

9 Likes

Oooft!

1 Like

Lovely

1 Like

Headshot by Tom to the Uncle Tom

2 Likes

It’s funny how Bob drives lads absolutely demented.

Bob’s just a wanker - not worth getting upset about but most certainly worth highlighting how much of a cunt he is …

Lest we forget :laughing:

3 Likes

:joy::joy:

He winds up lads something fierce.