Bohs supporters thread

It was only the gantry in this shithole wasn’t safe to have cameras on

Propa facking nawty

‘They’re treating us like fools’ - locals angered after direct provision centre in Offaly gets go ahead

Looks like you’re needed in Tullamore. Enjoy

No worries, have you a klan hoodie I can borrow?

1 Like

Your self righteous cape is all you need👍

Because I spoke up for the people of Oughterard? The ones you and the pitch fork brigade silenced. Not everyone in Oughterard is as hateful as you make out

The people of oughterard spoke for themselves. You tried to portray them as something they are not. You got royally mugged off by the people of oughterard and by the thousands who voted for Noel Grealish. Stop sticking your ill informed nose in where it’s not wanted. I’ve given you your next crusade so knock yourself out. Alternatively call around to the pretend provision centre five minutes away and give everyone a hug :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No. The racists pitchfork brigade spoke for themselves. There are many decent native people there who are living in fear now. Congratulations

Give the vitrue signalling a rest now like a good lad.

Bohs fans doing monkey gestures and sectarian chanting

This is a Bohs supporters thread, you’re the one keeps bringing the horrific climate of fear and prejudice that Oughterard is today. You made your bed, and you dont like the consequences.

:grin::grin::grin:

You tagged me in the first post you clown :grinning:

You can keep trying to rewrite history all you like but if you’re not a Bohs man please stay away from this noble thread

Is the plan to be an Oirish St Pauli now in tatters ???

Racism and sectarianism the week of their big launch :smile:

Simple question. Did you or did you not tag me in the first post on this thread? Yes or no answer only please.

Yes I tagged all Bohs fans. We are a family

Edgy :roll_eyes::smirk:.

Copying the Brits. Fucking jackeen wankers. In tshirts too in that weather…