Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

I have an account with Geoff that I am yet to use. Itā€™s about 5 years old.

Weā€™ll mug you on the way in and on your way out

1 Like

It seems Powers paid out incorrectly on the club hurling final. They paid out on Ballyhale as the winners.
I know of a lad who was paid out a decent 3 figure sum on a multi which included Ballyhale.

Hardly one of their ā€œjusticeā€ style payouts with it being the last puck of the game? They get the publicity as we can see.

No, last I heard his account is showing minus money :smiley:

1 Like

So they took it back?

Iā€™d say he withdrew the money before they realised their mistake and he owes them money now.

Betfair going NRNB tomorrow for anybody using their app for Cheltenham multiples.

He withdrew everything before it was corrected

3 Likes

Do not pay them back.

Heā€™s good on twitter, reviewing whatever meeting he was working at

Heā€™s throwing some amount of money to get up and running, is he mad? I would think this is crazy stuff given the way the on course market is right now and the way betting trends have changed and given racing demographics.

1 Like

Youā€™d wonder where the dough is coming from - from his twitter updates he doesnā€™t seem to be having many good days

Something very suspicious about the whole thing tbh.

1 Like

Sounds like a standard AML control

He only seems to give figures when itā€™s a few quid either way. Gave no figures for his ā€œgoodā€ day at DRF

1 Like

He must have spent a bomb buying pitches at the Curragh, Leopardstown, Fairyhouse, Punchestown, Dundalk, Galway to name a few. Anyone in the know or frequently attends tracks able to answer - are these ā€œgood pitchesā€ or ā€œbad pitchesā€ i.e. located where there is little footfall down the back or to the side for the ā€œbad pitchesā€? Be a fair differential in cost price between two to buy. Where is @shannonsider when you need him.