Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

Prob had the prime spot for the Dublin racing festival in leopardstown

1 Like
2 Likes

@BruidheanChaorthainn do you know who daguccifella is?

He reckons he has 2600 members on his tipping group and its 30 quid a month for the tips. He is like a racing buff Egan as far as I can seeā€¦ Looking at all the winning dockers he posts from members its all short price favs he is postingā€¦

If he has only half the members he claims to have it is some serious wedge to be pulling in

Isnā€™t he another racing blogger - tipping odds on shots?

1 Like

Not sure but I doubt heā€™s at much tbh. Bookies will close accounts like that quickly they can link.

1 Like

Betfair have removed BOG, but I think only in multiples. The auld fella rang me he was fuming with some winner he had in a patent they didnā€™t pay 8/1 after he taking 4/1. I think theyā€™re still paying BOG on singles.

1 Like

I suppose the rest will follow. only question is before or after Cheltenham

4 Likes

Do own goals count against first goal scorer bets? Like if youā€™ve Son to score first are you still ok?

No, youā€™ve lost that bet

Itā€™ll save you the walk down to the bookies to collect your winnings anyway, every cloud etc :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Own goals donā€™t count in first goal scorer

Own goals. If the first goal is an own goal it does not count as a goal for settlement purposes . All bets on first goalscorer will therefore be settled on the next goal scored. Own goals do not effect the settlement of any bets placed on correct score or other related markets.

1 Like

For first scorer Son should be winner as first goal was own goal (assuming Flashscore is correct )

Oh it is. Keane buried it.

[quote=ā€œCopper_pipe, post:3138, topic:5188, full:trueā€]Own goals do not effect the settlement of any bets placed on correct score or other related markets.
[/quote]

That part canā€™t be right, if you do a correct score of say 1-0 and the winning goal is an OG then you are on a winnerā€¦unless iā€™m reading it wrong there.

If you bet on a 1-0 and the result is a 1-0 but goal was own goal, bets a winner

Own goals no impact on correct score bets, but own goals not considered for first scorer

2 Likes

Thanks mate

You went in two footed there. Studs over the ball. You have to go, mate.

Sending Off Red Card GIF by Football Australia

1 Like