Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

Anyone hazard a guess how much each of those pitches cost? Where’s @SHANNONSIDER when you need him, it’s the type of thing he’d know the answer to.

I know of a bookmaker who sold a decent pitch for "a good bottle of whiskey " when he was getting out of the game during the bust.

1 Like

I would find b365 to be miles ahead in range of markets offered. PP pulled back massively onn range of markets offered on rugby which is only thing I bet on really.

2 Likes

Bet365 would give odds on tiddlywinks

1 Like

I only bet seriously on GAA but PP have me limited now. Time to get a new name.

The only thing I find Boylesports any good at actually is GAA, they offer a range of markets equal to if not over what Paddy Power offer and even take an opinion (despite taking stupid opinions most of the time) on GAA prices. Rest of time they are copy and paste merchants but they attempt to have an opinion on GAA.

Club GAA there markets are not as good though. On inter county they are but don’t offer as many of the overs/unders markets either.

He’s having a go at a blog instead of the post meeting reviews.

Hard to believe that 1 percent of accounts are responsible for nearly 60 percent of turnover on British horse racing.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Sent them an email this morning saying I’d be making a claim with IBAS if it wasn’t resolved in a timely manner.

No response from the email but some money landed in my account from them shortly after :grimacing: Have made a withdrawal request for the remaining balance now…

Should pay for my weekend :pint:

7 Likes

Id imagine threatening to go on social media would be equally as effective.

1 Like

They’ve a history for it looking at Trustpilot

1 Like

One lad there made a great point. Instead of laying off bets, bookies today just restrict winning accounts.

It is a numbers game

1 Like

#2 is a new one