Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

:eek:

Mony Tartin won’t be happy.

Mony Tartin won’t be happy.[/QUOTE]

Hayley has been doing the rounds the last 12 months. More notches clocked up than a young @Mark Renton

Must be a thing with Ladbrokes PR girls.

:eek: Allegedly of course?

Mony Tartin won’t be happy.[/QUOTE]

http://images.racingpost.com/2010/Jan/14043.jpg

:eek:

Apparently

Any of ye taking funds out of Ladbrokes with this news? I suspect things won’t become that bad that punters will lose money. Likely they will just close loads of shops, probably pulling out of Irish retail totally. The future is all online anyhow. Yeatsy called this. When i overheard him lately he was mouthing off that he “very much sees the future being online. I predict that in a few years 90% of bets will be placed on the internet. I can see the retail shops really struggling. The next generation all they want is phones, if you go on the luas everyone is looking down at their phone. I’m old fashioned myself, I like to go into a betting shop and bet a deuce or a monkey, I like to feel the money, but the next generation aren’t like that.”

Lucky job i didn’t buy those Ladbrokes shares lately. :smiley:

[QUOTE=“Tess Tickle, post: 1126930, member: 2269”] I predict that in a few years 90% of bets will be placed on the internet. I can see the retail shops really struggling."
:D[/QUOTE]
The only thing keeping the betting shops in the UK open are the slot machines, that’s the only reason most fellas go into betting shops there.

In Ireland there is still a large element of the older generation that wouldn’t use the phone\internet to bet. I’d say in 10\15 years that the shops here will be mostly gone.
I just hope that they don’t turn them all into slot arcades like the UK, would rather they close than that happen.

I’d say close to 90% of bets take place online already. Well, maybe 60-70%. FOBTs keep UK shops going. In Ireland i never understand how they’re still open. Enniscorthy had 3 (three) fucking Boylesports shops within a 15 min walk of each other.

New man in charge of Ladbrokes will shake things up so not surprised to see this happen. Won’t be long now before it’s only Powers and Boyles with a high street presence in Ireland. Small independents practically gone.

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1126982, member: 109”]I’d say close to 90% of bets take place online already. Well, maybe 60-70%. FOBTs keep UK shops going. In Ireland i never understand how they’re still open. Enniscorthy had 3 (three) fucking Boylesports shops within a 15 min walk of each other.

New man in charge of Ladbrokes will shake things up so not surprised to see this happen. Won’t be long now before it’s only Powers and Boyles with a high street presence in Ireland. Small independents practically gone.[/QUOTE]

Boyles are total fools, buying up shops when everyone else is getting out of shops - refer to William Hill in Ireland and now Ladbrokes.

Who is Ladbrokes new man? You mean their chief executive?

[QUOTE=“Tess Tickle, post: 1127061, member: 2269”]Boyles are total fools, buying up shops when everyone else is getting out of shops - refer to William Hill in Ireland and now Ladbrokes.

Who is Ladbrokes new man? You mean their chief executive?[/QUOTE]
Boylesports are mad for premises because they hope to get the slot machines leagalised here. Thats why the premises they buy are all bigger too.

[QUOTE=“Tess Tickle, post: 1127061, member: 2269”]Boyles are total fools, buying up shops when everyone else is getting out of shops - refer to William Hill in Ireland and now Ladbrokes.

Who is Ladbrokes new man? You mean their chief executive?[/QUOTE]

Boyles main guy is a bit of a nutter - Tony Quinn disciple as far as I can remember.

Boylesports must be laundering IRA money.

Madness. There would be fierce objection to it here. I can’t see FOBTs being allowed here.

Ladbrokes need a complete rethink of their business model. First thing is reduce number of non performing shops (Ireland) - check. Next they need to completely redo the website, tear it down and start again if needs be, as it is totally user unfriendly and prone to regular crashes and trouble placing bets. Their in-play markets are way behind the other big players. Plus matches seem to be suspended more often than not. It is a total pain to bet with them. And the ‘Ladbrokes Life’ ads/theme they have going, this is really tacky and ill-conceived also. I don’t know whose idea that was. What kind of muppet young fella would want to aspire to that kind of brain dead life?

Huge project but worth every penny.

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1126982, member: 109”]I’d say close to 90% of bets take place online already. Well, maybe 60-70%. FOBTs keep UK shops going. In Ireland i never understand how they’re still open. Enniscorthy had 3 (three) fucking Boylesports shops within a 15 min walk of each other.

New man in charge of Ladbrokes will shake things up so not surprised to see this happen. Won’t be long now before it’s only Powers and Boyles with a high street presence in Ireland. Small independents practically gone.[/QUOTE]

high street?

3 correct statements (allegedly)

I’m losing track, how many people has Mac slandered on this thread in the last few posts (allegedly)? I make it four but open to correction.

Mac, who is Ladbrokes new man in charge that you referred to earlier and what is his background?