Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

Skybet offered some in play bet on “Shaqiri to have 1+ shot on target from outside the area”

Shaqiri took a free kick which the below replay shows Ruddy getting a touch to it before the ball hitting the post.

https://twitter.com/vintagesalah/status/1082386016550424577?s=21

Sky are saying it’s not a shot on target…

And what they are saying it hit the post?

Yeah hitting the post doesn’t count as a shot on target. That was a save

Was there not a Corner kick given?

Nope. A goal kick given. End of discussion

Correct so even if replays clearly show a touch from Ruddy.

How is that correct? If it’s on target, it’s on target

Edit: I understand your point now, seems harsh but probably fair enough

I would imagine that anyone trying to claim payment on such a bet would be referred to the decision to award a goal kick.

Ya you’d be sickened if you had it on but you can’t blame the bookies for it. Congrats and best wishes by the way Mike

1 Like

By their own rules the bookies are correct but they’ll probably end up giving it as a gesture of goodwill tomorrow to avoid the bad PR

Pressure on now!

cc @anon32894817 :yum:

1 Like

im going to Boylesports for a few hours after work
Ill update as i go

4 Likes

This company made profits of £682m last year.
They have £1.8bn of cash on their balance sheet and Denise Coates is due to payherself £60.1m yet they can’t pay this person £1m.

Irrespective of the legalities of getting third party information from Skrill which I’m sure should be treated like bank information surely the claimant could say it was a gift or monies owed. How do they prove beyond all doubt that this bet was for a third party.

There are a lot worse ways to spend a couple of hours. Be lucky.

1 Like

Lads, what’s the dead heat rules in racing? Half the price?

Half the stake. Same difference really.

1 Like

How did you get on in Boyles?

Not the same difference. As I found out today on a 10-1 shot. A tenner going on at 5 to one is 60 quid. A fiver going on at 10 to one is 55e. Bookies win again, unsurprisingly.

2 Likes