Bookmakers and general Money Laundering on the Dark Web

Betways website down pretty much the last 3 hours or so. Canā€™t be good for the bottom line

Ladbrokes staff told to sign gamblers to online accounts to avoid redundancy

What a horrible bunch of bastards bookies are

https://twitter.com/gamray/status/1093443892081541120

New Paddy Power ad is brilliant. Rhodri Giggs taking the piss out of Ryan.

https://youtu.be/EQL4tl0U_5o

1 Like

:joy:

Ah lovely

Already mentioned by @anon26343222 but hereā€™s a list of reasons to bet with Paddy Powerā€¦ Not sure about number 10 anyway :rofl:

Starved bastards

The sad cunts in the betting offices backing cartoon horses would break your heart

How do you ā€˜gamble responsiblyā€™ on that?

1 Like

By limiting your spend to 10% of your dole money.

1 Like

Per day?

Only iv a great wife, those cartoons would have broke me long ago. The should be named and shamed across the Internet like the degenerate gamblers that they are. Betting on cartoons and then getting thick if they late for a bet. A good booth up the hole and tell their wives what they like to get up to. Gambling the familys money on cartoons. Rant over.

2 Likes

Paddy Power getting rid of the treble odds in a lucky 15 i read earlier, i know it was only available in shops and not online but thatā€™s a kick in the arse for fellas who like a lucky 15 like myself. I think Boyles might have followed suit?

Ya I heard they are. The 6 for 5 combined tricasts is gone too

Any mug betting combi tricasts they should be offering six for five in all fairness as a tiny incentive. I canā€™t understand anyone betting forecasts and tricasts, itā€™s hard enough back a winner of a race let alone write down who will come second and third behind him.

There used to be a thing you could get eleven for a ten on a yankee too in places not sure if thatā€™s still there? So a tenner yankee would cost you ā‚¬100 instead of ā‚¬110.

Iā€™d love if bookies got rid of BOG concessions if it meant going back to laying proper bets but itā€™s wishful thinking.

Got rid of guaranteed price bonus too on doubles as well. I left behind nearky 2k due to this which id aleady spent. Very frustrating.

Do you mean online? Guaranteed odds in multis gone now? They never guaranteed odds in multis in the shops as i understood it?

Yankees are still 11 for 10. Always worth having a look on the BGTs for better odds. They slower to update and you can still get the best sp price.