Boris for No.10

:grin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYIGBsXzWKM

Cameron snubbed Johnson yesterday morning. He called Gove but waited a few hours to text Johnson.

Osbourne is trying to worm his way back into cabinet.

You do not know @Joe_Player

1 Like

I know anyone who speaks of themselves in the third person is a cock.

Fuck you suck a cock

10 Likes

:grin:

Cameron at armed forces day in Cleethornes not looking as dapper as normal.

Yeah he’s smart enough alright, but I seriously doubt he has the temperament to be a successful PM, especially given the bollox of a job it’s going to be for the next few years. I’d say he was hoping the result would be something more like 52/48 the other way, close enough to make the pressure on Cameron intolerable and for him to swoop in maybe this time next year. I still don’t think he’ll get the job now. Teresa May played it clever during the referendum, backed Remain but kept her head down and didn’t say or do anything to piss off the Leavers (unlike Osborne). I’d make her favourite, the Leavers have got their bit of red meat and they’ll make a more sensible choice for leader than Boris. Apparently the MPs whittle it down to a choice of two, and it goes to the membership then.

I think there pretty much has to be an election straight away then, some time before the end of the year. There were around five different visions of what Leave would look like during the campaign. Literally nobody has a mandate for what position to take in the negotiations. Daniel Hannon (prominent Leave Tory MEP) was on Newsnight last night saying he was in favour of access to the Single Market and would accept free movement of labour as part of that. That’s a million miles away from the majority of the immigration rhetoric that was coming out in the campaign. There has to be a Brexit election now, where the parties set out their stalls and the voters behind.

Of course some would say that is why referendums on any reasonably complex issue are an absolutely terrible idea anyway, but that’s another conversation…

1 Like

Boris having a party on sky news

Boris ‘Fuck Business’ Johnson :smile::smile:

What’s this now?

Member of audience asked him why he once told some diplomat at a cocktail party to’ fuck business’
He flustered a bit there but overall hes solid and quite funny, albeit very evasive
Edit He’s clearly tiring here at the finish

Boris is to politics what @Bandage is to a park run

1 Like

I was reading in one of the papers today that Boris’s mother was in and out of psychiatric institutions and he had to move house 30+ times before his parents divorced when he was a teenager.

Maybe he just lived in each of the 30+ rooms in his family’s house for a while?

An Englishman’s home is his castle, probably quite literally in Johnson’s case

1 Like

Does he still get his hair cut at one of his mother’s psychiatric institutions?

1 Like

Bannon is poison

This needs to be rammed home constantly

1 Like

Just when you thought he had no redeeming qualities

:grin::disappointed_relieved: he was a fucking gas cunt.

11 Likes

Boris’ brainpower, such as the term holds (King’s Scholar at Eton, Newcastle Classics Scholar at Eton, Brackenbury Scholar at Balliol), comes from his mother’s side. James Fawcett, his maternal grandfather, was elected Prize Fellow of All Souls College, Oxford in the late 1930s, a garland that is the most glittering academic prize of them all.