Bosnia v Ireland & Ireland v Bosnia

Yeah I think it is so should be alright. It’s going to be messy with loads of fellow roasters after a day on the beer, irrespective of the result.

Work on Tuesday morning will be fun :flushed:

Lucky cunts, i’d love to be beerin tomorrow.

1 Like

Indeed I am. Extra time a strong possibility.

1 Like

The previous playoff games have had the best pre match atmosphere of all the Ireland games I have attended, Something special about it.

1 Like

Fuck it, would be great to qualify. In a great position now. Just hope we don’t go all cagey as I expect Bosnia to score at some stage. I’m working on the assumption that they won’t be as mediocre as they were at home on Friday.

France would be easy to get to and potentially in a group with two from England, Wales and the Windsor Park crew would be fantastic.

C’maaaaaaaaan

3 Likes

In the hotel cant wait

Looking forward to this now. Myself & RTT are going to wreck Dublin tomorrow

1 Like

What does Hungary winning mean for our (almost inevitable qualification and) seeding in the Finals?

I hope we go after these bastards with real intent tomorrow. Hard pressing, high tempo, put them under pressure.

I’m worried O’Neill is too much of a coward

Agreed.
While Friday was a very positive result, I feel this tie is far from over.
I’ve an awful feeling we won’t go high tempo and we will drop deeper and deeper until Bosnia (Dzeko) will deservedly get their goal mid way through the second half.
Then it will be hail-mary balls for the last 15 minutes, where our game plan will then be based completely around luck.

We’ll beat them 2-0. We’ll be all over them like a rash from the start. It’ll be like a Celtic home European tie under O’Neill. He’s got his moxy back.

6 Likes

:ronnyroar:

1 Like

LImerick’esque.

3 Likes

1 Like

This will be a 1-1 draw and will go to penalties aet. Not sure yet who will win the penos. I will consult with my waters later in the day and inform the forum.

Let this happen :clap:

Only a few hours till I get the fuck out of here and get my :pint: on.
Tomorrow will be a sad day, but that’s Tuesday Julio’s problem

We’ll get a result, I can feel it in my Jonathan Walters.

3 Likes

Absolutely. But there’s a balance. I’m all in favour of running around like deranged fuckwits from the start, something we didn’t do enough of against Scotland or Poland at home. But we have to remember they have classy players and we don’t want to get ahead of the ball. We are reasonable enough at defending from deep, but the Germany match is misleading

• we’re not as solid defensively as a clean sheet in that game would suggest
  • nor were we as creative on the ball in that game as Dunphy would have us believe.

The answer isn’t trying to be too attacking, but we can’t sit back too much either. I’m calling for a balanced approach.

2 Likes

A balanced approach :clap: