Bosnia v Ireland & Ireland v Bosnia

Walford & Guppy ?

3 Likes

Ireland, Nordie Ireland, England and Wales all in the same group.

Scotland at home minding the house

1 Like

The Brian Kerr era made me fall out of love with the Irish football team. This team has brought me back in. Delighted for them all.

1 Like

Unbelievable

Cunts will be fucking seething.

2 Likes

He’s the real winner here.

Correct. The man is a realist, a straight shooter who refuses to overact and deride the players who do their best. A charming honourable quality those 2 fuckwits either side of him don’t understand.

2 Likes

Go on social media guys. Everyone is gone giddy as fuck. Loads of people changing their profile pics to French flags. France here we come!!

10 Likes

I can’t be right all the time. He was still shit at them, he even admitted in his post match interview.

darragh maloney is beaming with happiness

ryle must be seething

3 Likes

The Scots will be fucking seething.

2 Likes

Class that RTE didn’t jump straight into an ad break either.

they can put out the bins

In as giddy as this here:

3 Likes

Wasn’t that just magnificent? Fucking magnificent.

We’ve really developed as a defensive team over the qualifying campaign. Some rough moments, and still capable of being undone like away in Poland, but we had a really good shape today and were very hard to break down. They couldn’t pass their way through us despite having all the ball. And when they went to long balls, we had the centre backs ready to deal with it.

Robbie Brady was fantastic. He always seems to need a couple to find his range with set pieces, and they’re a bit go-for-broke in how he rips them in, but that last one for the second goal was absolutely fantastic. And for a lad who isn’t a natural left back he was superb defensively.

Ronnie wetting his pants in the second half when they had a bit of possession, knocking it about.Y You’d rather we had the ball but we weren’t that desperate ever at 1-0 and we really didn’t give them (m)any shots until we got the second. Obviously that’s down to good individual defensive performances, but the shape was really good and the midfield were really disciplined in that. Dunphy is predictably saying we lost our way after Wes went off but I thought it was the opposite. We weren’t able to keep our positions properly at the start of the second half and needed more energy on the flanks, which we got. Not a night to be laughing at Eamon though.

I don’t mind declaring that I’m fucking delighted for Whelan. I defend him a bit on here, not because he’s superb and not even because he deserves to be a stalwart in the team, just because he gets unfair criticism and I think he’s as honest and hard-working a player as you’ll find. He was directing things defensively a fair bit tonight and he made countless well-timed interventions and picked his passes well even. He’s a limited player but he played to every inch of his limitations and then some tonight.

To Glen. :bow: :clap:

15 Likes

What’s the obsession on RTE about NofI, Wales and England qualifying also. Who gives a fuck who else is there as long as we qualified?

2 Likes

What is Dunphy on about? Barry was surely at Villa well before O’Neill arrived.

It’s like how you love certain horses. Weird.

Huh ?

It’s worth it for no other reason than the Scotch won’t be there but everyone else will, so the dress wearing cunts will be showered with wall to wall coverage of everyone having the crack in France.