Bosnia v Ireland & Ireland v Bosnia

I read that on the jacks earlier (@glasagusban). Two very much alright sorts are our Robbie and Stevie.

1 Like

Dan McDonnell in the Indo seems to think it’ll be:

Randolph;
Coleman, Keogh, Clark, Ward;
Hendrick, Whelan, McCarthy, Brady;
Hoolahan;
Murphy.

Could be more of a diamond or 451 but with these players.

Would still leave Wilson, Christie, McClean, McGeady, Arter and Keane in reserve.

1 Like

Happy with that, pal?

What’s the story with Wilson not starting recently? Way better than Ward at left back you would think

On balance, yes…if it ends up being the team.

Brady further forward would be good. Was hoping McCarthy would take over Whelan’s role permanently but we’re already without a few experienced players so understand his inclusion. He needs to improve significantly on his display in Poland though. An argument to play Wilson centre or left full but he hasn’t convinced for Ireland. Main thing is WES HOOLAHAN PLAYS.

What do you reckon?

Ward was good against the germans.

Tbh it’s probably the best of what we have. If Hoolahan is quiet then we must get him off early, we clearly need his guile for the return leg.

Big Slab Murphy needs to step up tonight & give these cunts hell.

1 Like

19s just lost to Slovenia in Galway, 21s are losing 3-1 to Lithuania in Vilnius too. :eek:

Was the first leg 2-0 to us, would we be through on away goals then?

Lithuania are muck, the Faroes beat them lately.

I was gonna back Bosnia earlier at ecens but having had a few pints and seen our team I reckon we’ll smash these cunts badly.

1 Like

Bit early in the evening to be scuttered drunk, pal.

That is probably the weakest back four we have put out in a big game that I can recall

Back the fuck up. It’s never too early for a few pints.

1 Like

No need to be so obtuse cos you’ve not had a spliff yet

1 Like

Be afraid, very afraid

Kick off time and channel please? 2 more episodes of Nelly & Nora to come here.

I’m sincerely hoping that we put in a massive performance since most of the country has written tonight’s game off. (Myself included earlier on in the week)

I’m quite a fan of Keogh when his put on a green shirt, no nonsense old school type of defender. Clark is well able to play but his reading of the game lets him down and he can be very rash at times, but he is starting for Villa in the PL.

I would have started Wilson ahead of Ward, In fairness to Ward he hasn’t let us down in qualifying campaigns. He was exposed in Euro 12, but so were most of the team in those three games.

7.45 RTE 2.

1 Like

I’m gonna put a lung buster together in anticipation of 90mins of pain. #prayforharry

2 Likes