Boxing II

Be leaving an awful lot of money on the table if it doesn’t. Manny Pacquaio being gone makes a much better chance of it happening.

Jarron Ennis is the big new thing at welter and Tank, Garcia, Lopez and Haney could be huge stars at Lightweight, they should get on with it.

I think Spence will have a tune up and they’ll make it.

Porter retired there, real throwback career, fought everyone. They should try and do him and Jarron Ennis, would tell a lot.

Quigley was an exceptional amateur but it just hasn’t happened for him in the pros. First time in a long while I’ve seen Andrade actually go through the gears and stop someone.Hopefully Quigley can get some more wins and get back into contention.

1 Like

Thrilling fight between Lopez and Kambosos on dazn. Kambosos showed huge courage, skill and wanted it that bit more.

1 Like

Ooooffffftttt as the man says

2 Likes

Who do people fancy betwern Amir Con and Shell Brook? Years past its sell by date but will still sell well.

1 Like

I think they should both be young enough to have one good fight left in them. I’m looking forward to it. I quite admire in some ways how neither of them ever wanted to bother with the other, they were each just focusing on their own thing. Overall I admire Khan more because I thought he was very brave when he went for Canelo and didn’t deserve to have his career suffer the way it did when it didn’t go well. Fighters should be encouraged to take big risks like that, not punished for them.

1 Like

Brook will destroy the glass jawed one.

1 Like

I’d say Billy Joe Saunders would want to learn to sleep with one eye open.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Very quick to stop fights tonight

What times the main even or have I missed it

Ye dirty load of shithouses

Agyarko in the ring

What time is KT on at?

Around 9

1 Like

VIP Sports > DAZN 2

2 Likes

Fancy Katie Taylor to lose tonight. Long shot

More clinches than I’ve seen in ages

IPTV is letting me down here. Buffering to bate the band.