Boxing Thread

I hope to christ that Lucas steamrolls Garcia.

If you want to be sure of a good stream, I’d use something like XME Forums. You pay 2-3 euros for 24hr access to their streams, but in return you get a stable hd stream without any of the hassle that goes with first row, boxing guru etc.

Well that’s not really an issue. Many good commentators have never partaken in the sport they comment on. Just think it’s funny the way he is revered here by fellas who have no clue.

It would be like me going into a racing thread, everything is going to sound interesting as I haven’t a clue.

Explain…

I actually like Garcia. He’s a good pro, his Dad is a cock but in fairness he diverts all the attention away from Danny and its worked well so far.

That said I think Mattysse is the real deal and will beat him tonight. One punch could finish this one though.

Garcia 3-1 up imo

Garcia has been warned twice or three times about low blows.
He’s outboxing Matthysse mind you.

Looks like Garcia has this…

Matthysse in serious trouble. His right eye is almost closed.
Garcia’s to lose now.

Good round for Matthysse but he’s still behind. Gonna have to be a KO or putting Garcia down a couple of times for him to win.

Matthysse goes down dubiously with a minute left in the 11th.
At the start of the reound he knocked Garcia’s mouthpiece out and had him in trouble but the ref called timeout to get the piece back in.
Replay of the knockdown. It wasn’t.

Point taken off Garcia in the last for another low one.
Won’t matter but the ref might have taken one earlier.

Garcia boxed really well but I think the eye injury had a real impact on the fight. Take nothing away from Garcia great boxer, ah fuck it, its a tad easy beating a man with one eye…

Li’l Wayne and Bieber walk to the ring with Mayweather o_O

Floyd two up.

3 up now anyway. He is so fucking fast.

Fight is over.

Just too good. Alvarez maybe, just maybe, has one round.
Mayweather is on another planet.

It’s like watching Apollo Creed against Rocky the way Mayweather is popping in some of these jabs.

Alvarez is only 23, this will stand to him hugely but Mayweather is genuinely the best pound for pound… Unreal.

The bird judge scored it a draw :smiley: