Boxing Thread

I’m staying up with Charlie. Will we ring you?

Feel free. I’m expecting lads from McGarro stag to call in around 4ish. Will be in the doghouse tomorrow but I’ll cross that bridge etc

Nothing worse than lads coming from the pub to watch a fight at 5 in the morning,tell them it’s off bud do yourself a favour

[QUOTE=“glasagusban, post: 1132921, member: 1533”]Go to bed. Nothing worse than falling asleep for a few rounds.

I’ll be watching it in the morning with my father so staying away from phone or media until I’ve watched it.[/QUOTE]
Will it be shown on replay on normal sky sports in the morning?

No that has to be ordered too

It won’t even be repeated on regular HBO in the states till next Saturday night

You’re an awful cunt.

The crime rate in the Philippines in about 2 hours will be zero

Newmarket Hotel. 10.40am. Slowly filing up. Large Filipino support in attendance. (Not in picture) Immigration would have a field day today.
[ATTACH=full]2752[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1132987, member: 2812”]Newmarket Hotel. 10.40am. Slowly filing up. Large Filipino support in attendance. (Not in picture) Immigration would have a field day today.
[ATTACH=full]2752[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Very slowly by the looks of that photo. Who is the obese guy at the front? Is it a free BBQ between rounds?

[QUOTE=“Watch The Break, post: 1132653, member: 260”]

I can see the fight going a lot of different ways. The only people I disagree with are those who are overly-certain about the outcome one way or the other. If you just look at the history of superfights you’ll see that the pre-fight script has almost always gone out the window. You’re not dealing with ordinary fighters and it’s not an ordinary fight.[/QUOTE]

WTB, do you publish any of your boxing writing anywhere bar here? If not, you should do. Give us a few lines about the bums in the alleyways begging for a nickel mear the arena and you do know George Kimball is dead.

Stream please

Not sure. Could be John Hartson or someone of his ilk.

P2p4u is a stream I’m using but would prefer a HD stream if anyone has one. Whilst it is fine and working it is poor quality.

Heart that crossed all barriers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLoWOqgOKyk

@Tess Tickle[/USER], [USER=189]@massey ferguson PM sent

Can I get a pm Blake?

LSC is an embarrassment. Literally fighting a construction worker tonight.

The Mexican has done well. He’s no more 28 either. Only took this on a few weeks notice?

Serious A-listers at this, like the good old days