Boxing Thread

Don’t you mean 50***** - 0

No.

50-0-0.

The most perfect of perfect records in boxing, cemented across five different weight levels.

1 Like

Are you sure? Is there a precedent for this? Who was that boxer who fought a kangaroo, did that fight count on his record? If so I accept your argument that there shouldnt be a big asterisk beside the 50*.

How many chumps did Golovkin fight before he had a serious fight?

What does that have to do with mayweather boxing a kangaroo?

1 Like

Odd that you don’t seem to want to analyse Golovkin under the same criticisms you place Mayweather under. I get you don’t like the guy on a personal level. But there’s little than can be argued about his fight record, it is remarkable and he will go down as one of the greatest boxers of all time, irrespective of what you may think.

I never argued golovkin was an all time great. Mayweather is in the conversation. That’s fairly good isn’t it? As had been pointed Ted out, he is not in the top 20 or 30 though. For example, he can never be considered as great as Leonard, as pointed out above.

Boxing records mean f-all.

They need to arrange competitions for all titles. And then you have to defend within 4 months or fuck off.

If you include the time he battered his missus his record would read 51-0-0. What a man!

1 Like

Pretty much every boxers record could go up a few notches if you included the times they battered their missus, half the Irish amateur boxers records would go through the roof.

1 Like

:eyes::speak_no_evil:

Small bit of a generalization there.

He’s in the same league as Leonard. The legacy he’s left behind will ensure that.

/original/3X/6/6/66e552c852431891c23a0cb30f14541864596c35.MP4

Enjoying his retirement I see

4 Likes

He won’t be long going through that €300m

Racist bastard, not one white whore there.

No, he isn’t.

unreal

I enjoyed this. Fairly down the middle take on what Vegas was like over the weekend

1 Like

I think it’s gonna be Canelo on points.