Boxing Thread

:rollseyes:

McGregor had talents but he wouldn’t box knickers in Tesco.

Boxing is as bent as horseyhorse.

Just thinking back through Canelo’s biggest fights. He got a 118-109 against Trout, a 117-111 against Lara, a 119-109 against Cotto, a 114-114 against Floyd, and then a 118-110 last night. It’s fucking insane. Hard to think of any other fighter who has so consistently got such ridiculous cards in his favour. Cotto aside, he arguably lost the rest of those fights.

1 Like

I see Adelaide Byrd has been given a break…

That’s a pity, he is young for a boxer to retire these days but better this than going on like Roy Jones. Upcoming Apollo sequel appearances and possible subsequent acting career cushion the loss for him too i suppose.

Another great to retire with a perfect record.

2 Likes

Very clever boxer…alwayd knew how to get it done. .

He’s always retiring.

Joseph Parker retains his heavyweight title defeating Hughie Fury via a majority decision

It was awful awful stuff. Linares Campell will be good later though. Luke a 4/1 dog.

What is it with these nordie boys out training with Macklin and the kinahan cartel?

I see Conrad Cummings has fucked off the McGuigans - that’s Haye, Frampton and Cummings of the high profile boxers, what’s going on are the McGuigans just bluffers behind it all?

Luis ortiz failed drugs test. Joshua might have to fight someone decent now…

Tony Bellew-David Haye rematch announced. :laughing:

Or worse.

Ortiz was to fight Wilder.

Joshua is fighting Pulev