Boxing Thread

Thanks lad, I appreciate it, but I’ll watch it pseudo live, like you say on box nation.

Lads Rigo 7/2 to win 9/2 on pts I have to have a cut at that he looks very sharp and ready for a war.

Looks very sharp but I think it’s a bridge too far for him. If he wins it elevates him to ATG status for me. Must be in his early 40s and is giving up a lot of weight to a super talented opponent. All else being equal I’m still not sure he’d be busy enough to take 6+ rounds against Lomachenko. One thing Loma does very well is shoeshine and he knows how to keep scoring points throughout a round. Big difference between this and the Donaire fight as Donaire didn’t have the ability to take the lead and was out of ideas after 3-4 rounds.

2 Likes

Lomachenko is a freak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdtoDg2hMLA

1 Like

I won’t be able to watch this live, if anyone can PM me a link to watch the next day without knowing the result I’d be grateful
cc @Copper_pipe

1 Like

Forget about points his defensive and lomachenko will throw more bombs. This could very well be a draw.

Could be

Nothing to mcgregor catching the tennis ball throwing to him from 40 yards

From over the prison wall?

Do you even know what shoeshine means? I don’t think you do.

Anyway, aside from my absolute disdain for @Watch_The_Break this is one of the most skilled boxing matches of all time. I will be attending and have paid a pretty penny to sit in the nosebleeds. I am Rigo fanboy, he is incomparable imo. However, Loma is the only man alive that can rival him in technique and stamina. Loma will outweigh Rigo by 10lbs and will be aggressive and push the pace. I see no way Rigo can win a decision with his style and Loma being the promoter fighter ( Arum hates Rigo) Basically, Rigo is too good for anyone to ever knock him out and Loma is a bigger stronger man. Loma by decision is free money, an amazing value bet. There won’t be a ko but two of the best fighters of the last 20 years of any weight class will be sharing the ring tomorrow night. Viva la Rigolution.

2 Likes

Donaire knocked Rigo down in the 10th with a left hook.

Lomachenko will stop him. Rigondeaux is past it. 9or 10. Enjoy the fight

Degale beaten

He was terrible and deserved to lose to be fair, I can’t see how one judge even gave a draw. I like De Gale and I thought he would do better than this. What a shame our own Darren isn’t around. He’d take all of them one by one.

Ridiculously sad. He had it.

2 Likes

Spike Sullivan next weekend a great boxer I hope he gets a cut off that Eubanks cunt again

It’s Shakur Stevenson, then Conlan, then the main event?

Stevenson gets a second round stoppage, ref stepped in early but it was one-way traffic

Non-title super-featherweight bout before Conlan. Diaz (Puerto Rico) vs Cruz (USA)