Boxing Thread

Bellew looks a right cunt.

I’d often think of the glory days of Carl Froch. The time in Wembley when he knocked groves into outer space in front of 80,000 people

2 Likes

That will never be forgotten.

Mainly because Froch starts half his sentences by mentioning it.

5 Likes

The Cobra has a wonderful sense of humor

https://youtu.be/ptTdkeP2DfU

Carl could back it up, a proper fighter

1 Like

Agreed, always liked him in the ring but between reminding everyone of that night at every opportunity and his hilarious bias when scoring fights, he’s pretty shit outside of it.

1 Like
2 Likes

Flying out tomorrow. :ronnyroar:

3 Likes

1 Like

There’ll be riots if he loses this.

Patrick Lee will start the riots so he will

You’d want your head examined to be going truth told

Fury is a messy fighter, good chance of taking wilder the distance in an absolute mess of a fight. If the yanks give wilder the decision the place will be tore assunder

I think Fury on points…

1 Like

They had to write the docket for him. And write down exactly how much he could win. :smile::smile:

1 Like

And the slip code :smiley:

I was at rigondeaix v willie Casey at the city west a few years back, every traveller from the uk and Ireland were there as well as a load of Dublin gangsters, it was the safest place in Ireland to be that night as the armed response surrounded the whole complex Until the fight was over, it was certainly an experience though as I’ve never felt so much tension in my life :tired_face:

Until the fight was over !!!

123 seconds .

Did they shake hands?

I expect Tyson Furey to comfortably beat Wilder. He is being shown savage disrespect.

2 Likes

Yeah, easiest payday ever for rigondeux