Boxing Thread

Also for those with the IPTV,

See the “PPV Boxing” folder. Should be approx 10 streams there for it

2 Likes

It would be a bit of a pain to get up at 4am and not get a stream … though I suppose I could count it as an “early riser” for Monday!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hard to understand the confidence in Fury. He should probably have had a warm up fight but this has all the hallmarks of Bellews last fight when he just wanted one last pay day. Fury has been out of action for how many years now and he’s coming up against a younger match fit fighter. There will be no hiding place for Fury in later rounds when lactic acid kicks in. I’m sure Fury will have all day but I expect him to be caught and legs might go then. As well when you see a guy roaring and balling at a press conference you know they are feeling it inside and Fury has been doing a lot of that.

1 Like

Here now

11 Likes

Sell out?

DW is 33 Fury is 30. Anyway cmaaaan Wilder!

1 Like

Sure he is younger than wilder. Wilder fought like 5 guys in the top 50. I’m open to correction on this. And one was ortiz who had him in trouble. I can’t understand wilders hype. And his 15stone Ffs. Great ability to dig deep and land a few bombs but he is no Mike tyson and has a suspect chin, as fury has. All I can see is jab jab jab from fury. Never in trouble. And may actually land somthing heavy on wilder too.

Any stream?! :joy:

Dummies man!! :joy:

Doesn’t look to be, no

Gonna call it for Wilder in 4

C’mon Wilder. Spark Fury out and then do the same to AJ in 6 months time

I wonder will the travellers in attendance start another scrap in the crowd :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Any streams lads my TV keeps breaking

Try that

http://ripple.is/boxing/4731-deontay-wilder-vs-tyson-fury

Many pikeys there?

A UK judge seems a bit unfair…

Promising first round, don’t know who won it.