Boxing Thread

The 2nd of December 2018 will always be known as the day that a traveller got robbed and people felt sorry for him.

10 Likes
1 Like

Id say Tyson Fury is in the Early Risers club, no need for an alarm clock, on his back asleep, then realising he has to get up, jumps and on his feet in seconds…

5 Likes

Fury actually getting up and throwing bombs straight away was more impressive then any knock down iv seen. Jesus christ. Look what he landed after been giving a 9 count. Find me a world title fight that has ever happened. Call him what you will the gypsy king is a fucking warrior.

4 Likes

Rochin :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@carryharry knew

Ahhh here. He gave rds 2, 3, 4 to Wilder. Not even trying to hide the robbery

1 Like

Just back from the Staples Center. Serious night of boxing. Wilder especially put on a serious show for his entrance.

For me, Fury pretty much won every round besides the ones he fell in, and maybe one or two others, but not enough to level the scorecards. How one judge had Wilder essentially winning even without the knockdowns beggars belief. Fury was dodging anything of note he threw and countering very well.

The only thing that maybe cost him the decision was that, while he defended very well, he maybe wasn’t active enough in offense to catch the judges eyes.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Tyson Fury one of our own. Just watched it there. He completely bossed fight inboxing terms but with two knockdowns a draw is probably fair enough.

https://youtu.be/1Tfvr0xdDr4

5 Likes

Classic. Typical paddy sing at the drop of a hat. Warren looks fair uncomfortable

So will Wilder fight Joshua now or will he wait for the two the them to box again?

Fury is a king. I fucking love him. He’s a remarkable man.

5 Likes

I knew he’d get robbed over there.

Another big pay day now.

1 Like

Hard not to respect him at the very least. Heavyweight boxing really needs a character like him, hopefully the yanks take to him big style after last night.

4 Likes

He is a gas man. He is very likable also.

Im actually related to him. A sound man.

He lifted for a while in the gym I go to. The lads said he’s sound, but with a head full of magic, as the saying over here goes.

Fury could have won that fight if he added some weight lifting into his training. He could be so much better but a weights regime has been proven to increase strength.

The main thing is Fury is back and he is my man. He’ll beat Joshua and get his Da out of prison. His caravan will look like Emperor Darius.

1 Like