Boxing Thread

Whatever you think about that traveller fury one thing is for sure that he’s 50 times the man of that cunt McGregor.

8 Likes

he has let himself down in the past with his homophobic comments but cames across very well after the fight and is as tough as they come

1 Like

He clearly has a lot of problems and given his circumstances he has had little chance in life growing up but against the odds in the face of adversity he stood up like a man. You have to respect that.

1 Like

As i predicted, Furey a couple of classes above Wilder, who has no boxing ring-craft, all he has is a slap, the disrespect shown towards Tyson here was sickening, a superb boxer, he made a right mug of that big russian mullocker and he made a right mug of Wilder, he’ll destroy AJ if he gets a chance

6 Likes

what you know about boxing could be written on the back of a small postage stamp

Ah here :rollseyes:

And many others tbf, the contrast in styles and technical ability had been flagged from a long way out for this one.

1 Like

giphy-9

1 Like

Wilders face when fury got up :joy:, it was like apollo creeds in rocky

3 Likes

Please will someone if you can post up a link to the full fight. It’s not on youtube.

2 Likes

Except Glas :joy:

I really appreciate that Piles. :+1:

2 Likes

I hope you understand fury a little bit better today than you did yesterday.

3 Likes

Didn’t realise this. Fair fucks

2 Likes

He said some stupid things in the past but his story coming back from the depths of depression is a good one.

Best of luck to him in the rematch with Wilder.

1 Like

Good podcast with him and Joe Rogan. Worth checking out

2 Likes

I never took fury seriously before, I was wrong, sounds like some performance. A weak era for the division and I still think in any other era he’s nowhere near the top, but there’s clearly more to him than I gave him credit for. Didn’t see it I’ll have to watch it back.

if he was black, you’d be all over him, Tyson is one of our own, an invincible boxer

4 Likes

Legend. The anti traveller sentiment on TFK would sicken you

1 Like