Boxing Thread

Garcia brought enough belts anyway though he had 4

Spence looks to have the edge so far

6-1 Spence I have it. I dunno what game plan Garcia is trying to do. He looks sluggish with the weight gain. No answer to that jab. Dunno is Spence the real deal anyway looks very one trick.

Some hiding Spence dished out. A mismatch.

Garcia never looked right in there. Spence should have got the finish. Yes Manny accepting a fight with him.

Be like him going up fighting canelo except canelo would decapitate him. Same kind of mismatch

Size matters, Garcia couldn’t get near him and Errol is a talent, best ww out there.

Garcia is a tough cookie. He took some hammering. Spence didn’t have to do anything really special or different but set Garcia up with the jab. Good big 'un beats up the good little 'un except the little 'un was little more than a punch bag.

Sure everyone is a winner here. Lomachenko and Garcia will probably be made another payday for garcia. He couldn’t afford to lose to lomachenko first and then trying to fight Spence because it would be ridiculous. He’ll get another payday. Spence and manny pacquiao will Surley happen now another big pay day for both.

The bould Paddy Barnes walking out to ‘Sunday Bloody Sunday’ in New York

Channel?

BoxNation

Cracking fight so far

Paddy’s giving away a lot of size

He is and got his nose burst in the first minute

Paddy just doesn’t have the power, nice combinations but there’s nothing to stop Mojica coming forward.

Tough fucker though.

He needed a couple of more rounds maybe - 4 to 2 I’d say

Dunno how that was a split decision

The Compubox figures were close enough in fairness

How the fuck was thay a split? The Mexican won that easy

1 Like