Boxing Thread

She oozes class- came through in the doc

She always seemed a thoroughly nice person to me.

She’s not dead mate

1 Like

I hope you are right, I’d love to see him make it to the top.

Nice interview on the news with my favourite boxer Anthony million dollar crolla on the news there. Good luck to him.

1 Like

Indeed but I don’t see him troubling Lomachenko

Me neither tbh but I’d love him to do well.

1 Like

Lomo and Garcia be the fight, Garcia so disappointing last fight but be a even playing field, I’d still expect lomo to win handy on points.

1 Like

Fairly goddam ambitious if true. Holyfield had a few fights before going big after he made the jump,
although beyond the big 3 and maybe 1 or 2 more there’s probably not a heavyweight out there who would give Usyk decent a rattle.

1 Like

Here we go.

COME ON LOMA

1 Like

He’s just ridiculous

Dennis Hogan robbed last night by all accounts - that would have been a life-changing win

I was speaking to a well known English boxing figure a few weeks ago. I said that I really hoped Crolla would do well as he is one of my favourite people.
“err he’s fighting lomachenko” was his only observation before changing the subject.

Prime Pacquiao v Prime Lomachenko, who wins?

Close one but Prime Pacquaio wins it for me. Reckon he had the speed and the power to get to Lomachenko. He gave a spell in 09 when he was absolutely devastating, knocking out DLH, Hatton and Cotto (all bigger men) in successive fights. Looks to be a naturally bigger man than Loma too.

Ewan is on the case to unravel this corruption on behalf of Dennis

1 Like

Pac man was on a different level. He’d win on points.

Lomachenko has better footwork. Pacquiao would have the power to hurt him and would win the second half of the fight.

John Delaney will sleep easier tonight