BREXIT thread

That sums you up alright

11 Likes

The Tories don’t have a strategy. They are all over the place.

They have probably stumbled onto one now, kick up a fuss about the back stop and create a division in the EU and then look for other concessions. All it takes is for one country in the EU to step of line and that will be game over.

they have got to the Poles, its game over for paddy, classic British divide and conquer tactics will win the day yet again, whilst the drunken Irish are asleep in the dail bar

2 Likes

Tusk also said that Cameron believed his coalition partners, the Liberal Democrats, would stop the referendum from happening; that plan changed when the Conservatives won the 2015 general election.

“I asked David Cameron, why did you decide on this referendum … it’s so dangerous, so even stupid, you know, and he told me — and I was really amazed and even shocked — that the only reason was his own party,” the former Polish prime minister said.

Tusk said Cameron “felt really safe, because he thought … that there’s no risk of a referendum, because his coalition partner, the Liberals, would block this idea of a referendum. But then, surprisingly, he won [the election] and there was no coalition partner. So paradoxically, David Cameron became the real victim of his own victory.”

Poland. Of all the fucking countries. Have they no sense of their own history?

brown envelope with 50 billion pound was sent over to them from Philip Hammond, the brits have ran circles around the irish simpletons yet again

1 Like

The fact is that no one in the EU really gives a shit about the pox of a border. Most of the countries are probably happy to tell the Brits to fuck off with no deal and the more this drags on the better it is for the British as the other EU countries will just get more pissed of at us and them.

1 Like

Poland has a crypto-fascist government which is instinctively massively anti-EU.

However in reality they have sod all influence over any of this.

Possibly, hope that scenario doesent pan out and ref Leinster house sleeping, problem is the whures never woke up, king Leo the Langer is leading them and us down a dead end

Leo was watching “Strictly Ballroom” for his birthday. I am sure it will put him in the right frame of mind for the challenges ahead.

1 Like

Flesh that out.

V large population EU has to strike a balance to keep them happy

Leo thinks he is starring in “Love Actually - The Sequel”

Spot on. No one seems to have noticed that they are in the EU awkward squad and are a big player now.

Ah I was just thinking out loud. Ww2 and the subsequent years.

Yanks are in there also Romania using these and other countries for their army exercises just an excuse to have troops on the ground in a pissing competition with my Putin

Also black sites( CIA) prisons all over the Balkans,poland and RO

One down the road near where I live shure.

1 Like