BREXIT thread

What’s crypto-fascism?

Pretend fascism. Like crypto currencies.

1 Like

It’s blockchain and fascism mixed together

1 Like

Prime Minister’s questions is just a Repeat show these days.

1 Like

Brexit is sorted.

1 Like

I see they’re threatening a trade war now over beef. They Tories really are a nasty shower of cunts.

1 Like

They are just throwing everything out there to get what they want. The thing is that if they did import cheaper beef from Brazil or Argentina they would probably destroy their own agri sector.

Ex Justice Secretary Dr Philip Lee popped out of his Range Rover at Number 10, looks like he’s about to resign.

https://youtu.be/1a33sr9UGvo

1 Like

Destroying your own national food security because you want to be able to import bendy bananas.
You could not make it up.

And when it all goes tits up they will blame the EU.

1 Like

A revolution is coming

There is footage, amid the shots of Nathan going hunting with his dog in the fields around Hartlepool to supplement the starvation rations he and his girlfriend are on while they await their money, of Theresa May bruiting across the Commons that the Tory party is the party that understands the working class.

Second, there is the sight of a man going hunting for rabbits and squirrels in England in 2019, to supplement his aforementioned starvation rations. I must say, typing it isn’t making me feel any less discombobulated.

Then there’s the sight of people trying to log the mandatory 35 hours of job-searching to qualify for their credit, in a place where two hours would be enough for a fingertip – fruitless – search of every nook and cranny of employment possibility. “There used to be the chicken factory,” remembers one middle-aged woman. “There used to be the cake factory.” Not any more.

There’s the recommendation by the jobcentre that Nathan become an IT technician. “But I can’t read or write!” he points out, not unreasonably.

But can he press an on/off switch ?

4 Likes

He would if he could read which switch it was. Binary is tough.

Nathan cant read or write…but he can shoot. I suppose that makes hum over qualified for the british army?

The septics will absolutely ream them on food and drug regulations. They’ll be luck yto see south american ‘beef’ at all. Pink slime for breakfast, tiffin and supper all washed down with a dose of nyQuil and Xanax.

I am of the thinking that a hard border cannot be allowed to return to the island but if it prevents the poisoning of the Irish food chain, I might think again.

Brexit, hows that going.

Very well. Trade will continue as normal with the Palestinian Authority and the Faroe Islands.

6 Likes

:joy: