BREXIT thread

David Davis calls for second referendum:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AntonyCarville/status/1065740897239867392

Jacob Rees-Mogg calls for second referendum:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AntonyCarville/status/1065740136892256258

The Brits are running scared.

that little bastard, there will be no second vote, it is the will of the people, Brexit means Brexit

You have a leader who didn’t want Brexit delivering it and those who cried out for it now trying to pull the plug on it.

Hilarious.

9 Likes

:joy::joy:

And we thought Mick Muldoon was thick.

Oh how they laughed…

Another asks whether the prime minster thinks her deal is better for the UK than remaining in the EU.

She doesn’t really answer - again - but says there were parts of EU membership, such as freedom of movement, that caused people concern. During the campaign she supported Remain but said leaving wouldn’t be a disaster, she adds.

The caller says she hasn’t answered his question.

May responds: “I think we will be better off in a situation where we have control of all those things and are able to trade around the rest of the world.”

It’s a “different sort of better off” she adds…

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Spare a thought for the low IQ Micks who’ll be back on the dole in Eire as John Bull starts doing the menial work themselves.

1 Like

Ya the EU really prohibits trading around the world

Micks can stay if they want. Our free travel agreement preceded the EU

the average common garden mick in oireland doesn’t know that, he believes what Brussels tells him, Ireland and England have a very special relationship going back hundreds of years, our nearest and dearest neighbour

We are closer to London than Luxembourg, Birmingham than Brussels, Portsmouth than Paris and Manchester than Munich. Literally.

They’ll be back for the Christmas bonus.

we have nothing in common with Europe, NOTHING. we are culturally and politically more in tune with the UK and the USA, if reunification with the UK is not an option, I would love to apply for membership of the USA

2 Likes

Speak for yourself. I have nothing in common with the yanks or tans apart from the language.

1 Like

Europe will look after you when u get back to Eire. Double bubble dole for the Christmas.

Not quite. With the Brits we share soccer ball. With the yanks we share obsessing over Trump and being snowflakes.

1 Like

What’s this we stuff? I don’t care about Trump. I’m sick of Irish “leaders” looking to ape the Brits and yanks at everything. I’ll hopefully move to the continent in the new year. Or the “mainland” as we should call it.

1 Like

paddy speaks the same language, wears the same clothes, watches the same sports, watch the same tv and film, eats the same food by and large as Americans and the British, we should be joined up with proper countries like them