BREXIT thread

you don’t see to be in touch with what is happening here, this is not a load of scumbags burning furniture shops, there was serious hatred in the air today, if brexit is not delivered it will have very serious consequences for society. Democracy is under threat.

Boris Johnson was in fine form on Marr. He’s a trickster but is very adept at it still.

this will be the most monumental week in British politics since WW2

I’d return to the old sod if I were you mate. There seems to be an unmerciful shower of cunts on both sides of the divide. Stay safe

There is a serious divide, very serious, I didn’t realise how bad it was until today

Ah we had spotted that there was a couple of personas in you a while ago pal

2 Likes

The ECJ just gave the brits their get out of jail clause, unilateral revocation of Article 50.
2nd referendum and remain so. Tommy Robinson and a dozen of his ickle bumboys notwithstanding.

Lots of different scenarios could play out this week.

The Sunday Times had a handy flow chart for them yesterday, would have gone well as a glossy wall chart like they do for the FIFA World Cup and other sporting events.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/Tjp5OmoDYQM

2 Likes

God bless the farmers.

That is absolutely unrale. A 2nd referendum is guaranteed after that.

She reminds me of that lad in Lord of the Rings

2 Likes

Unreal CGI.

If there is to be a second referendum then remaining in the EU will not be an option on the ballot. Brexit means Brexit.
Paddy doesn’t get that the uk won’t be bullied unlike other servile subjects.

The ecj ruling on article 50 today shows Brussels is trying to manipulate public opinion in England and that they need Britain a lot more than they let on.

You tans will come crawling back - you’ve been led up the garden path by a bunch of liars and once Paddy told you the truth of what you voted for, you’ve gone into complete meltdown.

000a%20forelock-024

The Europeans Commission opposed this. :neutral_face:

The ECJ sits in Luxembourg. :neutral_face:

European elections in the UK in may??

May calls off the Brexit vote in the commons. The brits haven’t a fucking clue what they are doing.

4 Likes

Aren’t you from Clare mate?