BREXIT thread

Sorry, I misheard Nick Ferrari there on LBC.

If they insulted Kilmallock you’d have heard it alright :grin:

8 Likes

You’re some man to listen to tan radio.

3 Likes

Would you prefer listening to the shite on Mick the Muldoon radio?

2 Likes

Yes. I’m a Muldoon.

please god no

4 Likes

You’re free to leave if it happens, pal.

This morning I listened to the 5live football daily podcast, half the Blood Red post game podcast from last night and a bit of LBC. Passes the time in the traffic. I’ll listen to Monday’s GGA hour pod on the way home.

a nightmare scenario, economic ruin and civil war

Such flexibility is what makes you a top, top poster.

1 Like

it would be akin to sleeping with someone who has AIDs with no protection.
It is a diseased rectum of a place that has no value to anyone or anything - leave it float off into the oceans to join that floating file of rubbish in the pacific

2 Likes

Start looking for somewhere nice now and get ahead of the Brethren who will leave in their droves - tho they’ll most likely head back to the mainland. Would you go back to Israel?

The result will be in by 10pm and May will either be reading a resignation letter or giving a defiant state of the nation address.

May is 4/6 to win the vote. I think she will win it relatively easily. Letters were driving by ERG. Telling it took so long for them to get over the line on it.

1 Like

You would think that not even the Tories are stupid enough to get rid of her at this stage of the Brexit fuck up but they are going nowhere with her in charge. They’ll get wiped at the next election. They will do all they can to avoid one in the short term.

1 Like

May speaking this morning she may be resigning

Jeremy Corbyns tactic of doing nothing at all is working like a charm

2 Likes

An absolute weirdo. Tuning in from the grim high rise in Warsaw to watch Everton-Watford on Monday night (:laughing:) in between listening to hours of English radio and watching Newsnight via IPTV.

2 Likes

At least his bum chum, @ciarancareyshurlingarmy, only extends it to University Challenge.

An hour of Wooly talking to himself, you’re in for a treat.

2 Likes