BREXIT thread

It’s funny how the lads who have fucked off out of it have the most to say about it.

There isent a good un in the whole of the North of Oireland. It’s a cesspit full of deviants thieves and bitter fuckers. They are different to us down south. If anything it’s Scotland they should be reuniting with.

2 Likes

Maybe we’ve seen a bit more of the world than you insular micks.

3 Likes

A high rise in Warsaw?

4 Likes

a low rise in Slupsk

Maybe you have. So much so you spend the vast majority of your time on an Irish forum, discussing Irish topics, while being ashamed of being Irish.

You’re well travelled alright I’d say

Does everyone have to agree with you?

The vast majority of Nordies whether Catholic or Protestant are useless chancers.
It’s been ingrained in them to be on the take, they’ll always try & cod you.

Imagine trying to regulate them?

1 Like

Twud make sense for Scotland to go it alone with them.

That’s what the rest of the South says about Tipp people

1 Like

The voters are already born. Even the dup have accepted this- they see brexit as a last desperate attempt to build a ‘hard’ border and they’ll reject any deal that seems half reasonable. Meanwhile they’ll line their pockets for all they’re worth.
There’ll be a referendum when the time is right, then there’ll be a few years of negotiations etc- a bit like brexit only not has hopeless, aimless or self destructive.
There’ll be plenty of narrow minded bigots who won’t accept it- in the north and the south, but they’ll present a miniscule problem in comparison to the potential and possibility. The GFA faced seemingly insurmountable problems, but everyone got on board eventually.
(it’s all over bar the shooting)

5 Likes

And… life goes on.

You want a United Oireland because your brothers & sisters up north were abandoned 100 years ago but you also seem to hate the Oirish diaspora?

3 Likes

It appears so

I don’t know any Oirish

You don’t know your arse from your fucking elbow.

3 Likes

You don’t want a united Ireland because you’re a fucking tight cunt who’s only interest in life is to make sure you and the people like you are kept in a comfy way of life and fuck everyone else.

I have an issue with people who leave Ireland and think they’re a better class of citizen because they’re living in a bedsit in fucking Hale. I’d imagine this is a vast minority.

Do you think Arlene & Co are going to race across the Border to hug you?

2 Likes

Duh wots a meta for @HBV and @carryharry?

The Scotch who voted against independence because they might lose a few bob, but are now being dragged out of the EU against their will and will be left an economic backwater?! I thought that episode made them the laughing stock of Europe but it seems there are similarly shortsighted spineless fuckers in Ireland - is there something they put in modern whiskey that removes all moral fortitude?

3 Likes